All 4 art Reviews

Mr Potato - Painting Mr Potato - Painting

I quite like this piece. It holds this Gothic look to a point that is creepy, but at the same time intriguing to the eyes.

the House with a Window the House with a Window

Pretty Nice

As a stand alone piece it's not bad, but it begs to have other buildings and stuff around it. Possibly continue with this piece and branch it outward into a street with other buildings and people.

By itself it's not bad, but it could use more.

HappyYeti responds:

i agree, although, as of yet i'm still undecided about how a street would look, i've tried to make a street several times but i always seem to unknowingly simplify everything and it turns out rather badly...

Newgrounds Art, Noob tribute. Newgrounds Art, Noob tribute.

Sloppy

This won't do for the art portal and I doubt you'll get scouted.

First off that stick figure could stay if he had more detail to him like facial features or something within that lines. Now the tank and the fish. I see what you were going for, but you really could've put more effort into drawing the tank and the fish. I suggest you try a different medium instead of using MS Paint.

COMboy112 responds:

It was supposed to be a missile...
I forgot to add googles to the tank man. thank you for your help

isolated isolated

Beautiful

Your style is wonderfully done here, the reflections from the moon and the ship are outstanding. I like how you did the night sky and the few clouds, but what really makes this stand out is your water, makes it all the more beautiful.

|| Good Points ||
*Superb Style
*Superb Detail
*Superb Imagery

|| Bad Points ||
(none)

TheL1st responds:

thanks, i like to look back at this to get inspiration for later work