Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016) Help Wanted: Must Be Human (2016)

Tell Me Bout The Rabbits

I log into Newgrounds one day and decide to see what's on the front page. Naturally a still image of a demonic looking bunny head draws me in. As I'm watching I kind of guess where the story is going to go. I did enjoy the visual cues though, like the marker board in the office cubicle saying "GET OUT OF HERE" on it. The bunny I knew was going to have some secret and at first I thought it would be turning humans into bunnies. Except... no. He's harvesting them for something. I just don't know what though. Tiffany is a fun character in her expressions and mannerisms, the bunny though just stole the show. When I saw him running out of the "Employee Lounge' it got me a little bit, I'm not gonna lie. I would love to see this story continue, at the same time though it doesn't need to. The style of artwork reminds me of Courage the Cowardly Dog meshed with something else. The animation is done well, the pace is just right. I also love the in-joke with the DK Rap. That got a giggle out of me. All in all, this is a wonderful movie and I look forward in seeing more from you.

MeghanLuna responds:

I'MFALLINGOUTOFMYCHAIR I'm so happy you liked it so much!! And I'm glad you read the "Terms and Conditions" X) I do plan on doing more work with Tiffany and Bunny Boss ;)
Thank you so much!

Spark Ball Episode 2 Spark Ball Episode 2

#MoarBackhands

The artwork is still the same as last episode, however with newer settings we get to see some more fleshed out areas and they look pretty damn good. The animation though has gotten even better. It seems to be moving faster making the movement more fluent and therefore the comedic timing better as well, it is pretty much perfect. The sound effects are still just as good, the music during the training and of course that credits theme are just as good! The voice acting is better this time around and couple that with the story, it had me laughing from the beginning all the way to the end. Truth be told I did not see that ending coming so I want more of this series.

*Great Artwork
*Superb Voice

projectanything responds:

#moarbackhands indeed! Thank you for the genourous review we are glad you enjoyed and rest assured there is plenty more to come booooiiiii

Spark Ball: Episode 1 Spark Ball: Episode 1

Intergalactic Dimensional Pong In Outer Space Multiverse

I thought this was overall pretty good. I can tell watching this that all involved simply had fun making it, and in the end that is what is important. To take pride in one's work, fine your craft, and have fun doing it. It's nice to be reminded of that from time to time. The artwork isn't anything too stellar, the animation on the characters though is what pulled me in. Despite not having expressions, the pantomime in this is just spot on. I know exactly what each character is feeling at any given time. Truth be told I think this could have survived without voice acting. The voice acting needs some work, it doesn't sound bad though it just sounds a bit muddled in the delivery. The sound effects were great, the music I thought was amazing, especially that credits theme! It just tied it altogether in the end which is its purpose. It has the added effect of wanting me to watch it again and again. The story I thought was a bit cutesy at first - as it kept going though I was just laughing my ass off at it. All in all, this was just as much fun for me to watch as I imagine it was to make it. Kudos to you!

*Good Voice

Back to the Fuhrer Back to the Fuhrer

Sauerkraut Handjobs For All!

That was amazing! The artwork is a bit crude. Seeing it with the speed of the animation I find it necessary to deliver the comedic aspects of it. The story I found hilarious! Although a personal note, I feel you actually wasted something greater here. This could have been a series drawn out with these characters into some great material. Not bad for a short, expanded on it could have been great as a full series! The voice acting was spot on and hilarious, the sound and music was beautiful. All around a pretty damn good movie. I am surprised to see this being the only thing you have posted on Newgrounds. I hope to see more of you on here in the future.

*Superb Sound
*Superb Voice

10 ways to kill a zombie 10 ways to kill a zombie

Growing Up Madness

I am a big Madness fan so I was quite disappointed by this. First off, in your description you note gore and violence. Not bad, but you put censor bars over what appear to be some violent and gory moments. I would call that laziness. Which your animation is a bit jittery. Your transitions from noting the next "way" is slow. With better pacing and smoother flowing animation this could have been pretty neat and funny. There are also spelling errors in this, which some I'm guessing were intentional. Some intentional spelling errors are nice, I feel like I'm reading a five year old's statuses on a Facebook post. The music choice was nice, a classic track from the Madness series. I think you missed an opportunity for getting a remix from the Audio Portal. The sound effects ranged from okay to just good.

All in all, I didn't laugh, smile, chuckle, or really enjoy this at all. It was all just pretty meh. You've got some experience though and I feel you can certainly grow over time.

*Good Sound
*Great Music
*Great Concept

|| Bad Points ||
*Bad Animation

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

And Then You Die...

I always wondered how well a JRPG would translate over to a fighting game. If all the movements were done so quickly. We start off at a normal state of affairs, here's something you probably shouldn't bother yet, but you're going to anyways because you feel strong enough and thus we enter the battle. I loved the artwork and animation on this, it is absolutely perfect. The fluid motions on each character was just amazing to watch from beginning to end for each and every movement.

The sound effects to were spot on. The music was fitting for the title screen, field area, and I was afraid that you would switch to something grandiose for the actual fight scene, thankfully though you kept with the same theme of the past songs as well, the only difference was the change of quality from the video game world to the anime world, which as a fan of JRPGs it was like I knew exactly what was being played out.

My only nitpick is that I wish you would have switched back and forth between the anime scene and the video game scene, that would have been cool to see, but I must admit that after seeing this whole battle and seeing 9999 above the character's head and they just fall over and die was hilarious. Overall this is fantastic!

The Price of Living The Price of Living

Listen To That Money Talk!

Where to begin with this one. The artwork I thought was quite nice and the animation flowed smoothly, but still a bit sharp, which I liked. The music I thought was good as well, a little melancholy throughout it fit nicely though. The thing I really like about this was the story, I haven't had something make me cringe like that in quite a while. It reminds me a bit of Felix Colgrave's movie on here "The Pigpen", a similar concept with a widely different message, which I liked yet feel you kind of got lost along the way. The characters are money, he rips money from himself to pay for things, and yet he is given money. A small flaw, but the only one here I can find. All in all, a delightful movie.

*Great Artwork
*Great Music

Hero Hero

I'm a bit mixed here. Although I did enjoy the story and the animation, I have to say that the design of the buildings, items, and characters are a bit lazy at times. Also the pacing on this was a bit fast, right when I saw the scientist grab the jet pack and saw the bomb at the bank I already knew how the rest of this story was going to play out. I can appreciate animation that can tell the whole story without words, but I think this would have been suited with some voice acting. There are no sound effects, which I think there should have been, plus the music although good, didn't fit with the animation. I still liked it though, the story was really sold me on it, even though the pacing wasn't done well.

*Great Animation
*Okay Music

*No Sound

urbfilms responds:

Thank you for the honest review. I was aware of the pacing, but didn't know how to make it better. And yeah, I just liked the song, but I can see how it doesn't fit. Also for the backgrounds, I don't have photoshop, so I had to draw it with flash, which was terrible. Thanks for the review!

Blume Blume

This was absolutely beautiful. The story was really got to me, it is a wise tale of a holiday that many celebrate, but do not know why. I wished you would have delved deeper into this including the different games and feasts they have, but at the same time I think it would have taken away from the message. The world presented here is very beautiful. The narration is just perfect, complimented by Hania's Haru Song it makes for an amazing story. I loved this.

Slaves of Farmville Slaves of Farmville

Although it seems a bit late since most of the Farmville hype is gone from Facebook, I still found this to be creative and funny. Instead of just taking jabs at Farmville, you mainly focused on the players. I liked how you used the whole idea of slavery and different Facebook users tilling the fields. I also liked how Zynga was using Facebook to see what different players would want as well. The voice acting was perfect, if I were to nitpick I would say that I would have liked a deeper southern drawl on the Zynga Master, but that's about it. The music choices were great and so were the sound effects. Using The History Channel and real events in history to tie it together with Farmville was just amazing writing. It makes me want to see more events like these tied together with other Facebook games, like the Mafia Wars game. Overall, I loved this from beginning to end. It was stellar writing, characters, and animation.

*Superb Artwork
*Superb Sound

ADASport responds:

Thank you very much for such a profound review. Yes it is a bit late. We have actually created it back in 2011 on posted on Youtube. And recently decided to share with Newgrounds as well.