View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

Quite Funny Good Sir

Your artwork was great, very comical indeed... the only thing I have to really complain about are the flames, I'm gonna let it go because I believe you were going with a cartoony look on them. The animation was a bit lazy at some points, but still came together. What I really liked was just the parody, the storyline. It was hilarious! Probably one of your funniest flash movies I've ever seen. All I can say is keep up the fond and funny work.

*Good Animation
*Great Story

LordHayden responds:

I'm not too good at drawing fire.

Horrible

I hate to say this, but this is an absolute horrible flash movie. It's flashing text sentences saying "sucking cock" "fucking die" "piece of shit" "ignore this flash" and "you fucking noob XD" and I wasn't able to read the last bit of text. It wasn't pleasing to the eye because I had to zoom in on it. There were no characters, nothing interesting at all, there wasn't even any sound. This flash is basically non-viewable to those who don't know how to view it "properly."

*No Artwork
*Way Too Short

elementell responds:

Witty author's comment.

A Wonderful Flash Movie

The artwork went back and forth between what seemed to be 3D and 2D, it was like 2.5D to me, but it was still quite superb. The animation is possibly the best I've ever seen in a long time. The sound was masterful, simplistic and not trying to go beyond what it was. This cartoon was straight to the point and I believe it has a hint of nostalgic from you based on the Looney Tunes. It shows that something small can be blown out of proportion.

*Masterful Animation
*Masterful Sound

An Interesting Review

Coming from the first episode this isn't exactly your best work. I believe you focused more on Guido's family than you did the actual game Ghosts N Goblins. I wanted to see Guido actually play this game and get pissed off at it, but I was sadly disappointed. Still your artwork and animation were nice and the flash was still entertaining overall.

*Great Story

*Entertaining, But Not What I Was Looking For

Quite Hilarious

This certainly was random and funny. It was mainly a huge fight scene with a little comedy thrown in. Although I probably wanted a bit more funny with the action, I was disappointed. The artwork was great, not the exact best I've ever seen and not the best for incorpating fight scenes with, but it was great. The animation however was absolutely superb. The sound was a bit quiet and I had to turn up the volume to hear it, then it just blasted away with loudness which I had to turn the volume down. I do not enjoy having to adjust the volume while I'm watching a movie. All in all the comedy was certainly there, your writing basically made this movie funny, but the flaws made in not completely enjoyable.

*Good Sound

Better Than The First

In my own opinion this one is certainly better than the first. Don't get me wrong the first one was great, but this one is better. The artwork and animation were still like an old cartoon which I found quite enjoyable to watch, and killing off Daffy was certainly something that I found funny and could possibly make more of a setup. I ask that you please continue this and make it into a series, it just has a lot of potential. The sound was a bit low though maybe you could work on that, other than that though hilarious!

Hilarious!

Your artwork is better this time around from your previous episode and the animation is superb too. With flash I'm sure you'll be able to do many great things in the future with Jim and his pals. The sound was funny as well as the storyline. Especially the Mac and PC opening joke.

*Quite Humorous

Jimtopia responds:

Hehe, the Mac/PC thing just came to me at the last minute and I had to add it in.

Funny, However...

The artwork seems a bit slack. The animation is there, but the artwork seems like you slacked off a little bit on this one. The storyline is humrous, but the ending still doesn't make much sense to me. Not bad, but not your best.

*Good Story
*Funny

Jimtopia responds:

Yeah, well I made this one in a matter of 8 hours, with absolutely no ideas about what it would be before I started. This is probably my least favorite out of them all.

Hilarious Once Again

The artwork and animation are still quite superb and the addition of voice actors now has taken a new twist and honestly came out good on your half. The storyline once again is hilarious... possibly a line I won't be forgetting for quite some time... "holy crap you forgot the pin!" All I can say is keep up the superb work.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you enjoy these so much. Makes me all the more excited when I work on them.

The Laughter Continues

We are now thinking with portals aren't we? Your artwork has gotten better and your animation is nothing short of superb. The sound choices were all perfect, and last but not least an outstandingly hilarious storyline that actually made me watch twice. A superb flash indeed.

Jimtopia responds:

Glad you liked it so much, when Portal 2 comes out, I will probably make something like this again.

30, Male