View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

Absolutely Hilarious!

I must say that the artwork remains the same and therefore is still great, but the animation is just superb in everyway. The sound was epic and actually hyped me up for a flash about PONG. The storyline is what made this flash though, the slow motion and the fireball of speed that made the impact. Truly comedy genius.

*Superb Sound (Epic)

Jimtopia responds:

This is probably one of my favorites. :) Glad you liked it.

Very Interesting Concept

The artwork and animation are great as always, however this is a different concept that was actually funny and inventive. I loved how you took a figure of speech and made it literal, but I must warn you that it won't always work. The sound is also superb.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks, I've thought about making more animations like these.

Extreme Failure

This is the best way to describe the story of this flash. Jim, the traffic light, the epic music and then the epic fail. A humorous short flash... maybe a bit too short though, you could take this idea and turn it into something loner and better. The artwork and animation were great and the sound was superb. The story like I said was hilarious.

Jimtopia responds:

I didn't want to draw it out to much, when I made this I wasn't sure how funny it was going to be, and if I'd made it really long and not very funny, it probably would have gotten a really bad score.

Wonderful Just Wonderful

The artwork and animation were both great. The sound was superb and this flash was an enjoyable experience. However the ending wasn't what I was expecting, I was expecting a Benny Hill chase at the end... but was sadly disappointed. All in all though a very humorous flash.

Jimtopia responds:

Lol, man that would've been a much better ending! Dang, wish I'd thought of that.

The Cosmic Joke

I am quite speechless and yet I'm laughing. The cosmic joke we've all thought of with the simplistic mime. Your artwork and animation were quite superb, however the storyline is what really got me... it was funny yet dark. I can honestly say without a doubt that I enjoyed this flash submission, the only thing was you could've made a better background audio choice than what you did choose.

*Superb Artwork
*Great Sound
*Masterful Story

All Three in One Review

I watched this story from Part 1 all the way to Part 3. I was not disappointed at all from watching. The artwork and animation were masterful through it all. The voice overs as well as the sound were all masterful as well. What really wins this flash over though is the story. It was funny from Part 1 all the way to Part 3 and it also had that trickery about it that made it an enjoyable entertaining experience. I would recommend this flash submission to anyone and everyone. Truly an underrated flash movie series.

*Masterful Artwork
*Masterful Animation
*Masterful Sound
*Masterful Story
*Outstandingly Hilarious

Very Funy Satire

I must say I enjoyed this satire. Taking an American icon and putting him through the trials of the American economy. Very funny. Your artwork was honestly simplistic and beautiful, like watching an old cartoon. The animation was smooth and clean. The sound was also quite superb from beginning to end. Last but not least the storyline was hilarious!

*Superb Artwork

Lacking A Lot

First off your stick figure artwork isn't all that great, you could've done better. As for animation... it isn't much animation if I have to click through multiple scenes, plus with little action in this flash it really isn't much to look at. Also the ending is weird as well and didn't come together completely. Your story was a bit cliched, predictable, and boring. As for sound effects great job, but I think you could've gotten more creative in background music choice. It was just that one background song choice for the whole flash from beginning to what I guess was the end. I suggest you stop by the Audio Portal and see what you can find.

*Good Sound

*Bad Artwork
*Bad Animation
*Bad Story

| Review Request Club |

GokUC responds:

thanks for you review!

Hilarious!

As a Star Wars parody it was quite funny, however I still can't give you artwork or animation points. Your video effects were quite superb and the camera work was perfect. But what made this video was its comedy. It certainly was hilarious. Great job.

Fro responds:

If you liked this then you would love Snow Wars. Sadly that won't be done for several months if ever because the audio gets messed up. :(

Thanks for the review.

Not Bad...

As a video I can't really judge you for artwork or animation, but I can judge you on other things. The video work was done in an awkward way while you were running due to it being dark, it would've been nice if you invested in some night vision. As for the ghost scenes... they were comical, but you could've done more for something with a ghost in comedy.

(Artwork Points Disabled)
(Animation Points Disabled)
*Quite Funny

*Awkward Camera Work At Times

Fro responds:

The camera was suppose to represent what you would get in real life if you had a situation like this. Night vision would be pretty cool though. :) Perhaps if I had a job I would invest in that.

Future ghost episodes will be funnier/have more story.

30, Male