View Profile The-Great-One

All 417 Movie Reviews

124 w/ Responses

Hilarious!

The artwork was great, the animation quite superb to be honest. The sound choices that were made were superb. However the storyline is what is so damn funny. I know what it feels like waiting and waiting for a comment or at least a rating. It was so funny seeing this guy go through all of this and the only comment he gets is a "first" comment. Overall it was certainly a delightfully funny flash movie.
Kudos to you good sir, kudos to you!

*Great Artwork
*Superb Sound

Fun and Enjoyable!

Well this certainly was quite fun I must say. The artwork and animation are both quite great... it kind of reminds me of Another Day, but with just little something special missing from it. The sound is superb, from music choices to sound effects. The story is... um... well, it is fun to say the least. It makes sense, but at the same time it doesn't. I honestly can't wait to see more of this legendary tale.

*Great Artwork
*Great Animation
*Superb Sound
*Confused Story
*Funny

William Shakespeare Eat Your Heart Out

The artwork and animation are superb. The voice acting and sound are masterful. The story is not really all around basic plots... this plot is actually something more original, but not completely. The people of Edible Castle decide to put on a play, however it goes totally wrong, but nothing is recovered at the end. I did love the ending... I was laughing my ass off. Overall this episode was good and it's funny how episode 10 was stolen.

Jingle Jangle

The artwork and animation are superb, the voice acting and sound are masterful. The storyline is also quite funny, but not as a story, but once again through it's dialogue. Seriously, this is some of the best comedy writing I've seen on Newgrounds. I can't truly describe it or even nitpick... it's just too damn good!

Florist Pete in The Deer Hunter

The artwork and animation are superb, the voice acting and sound is masterful. The story makes a bit more sense, but verges on the edge of insanity. King Pete is just as wacky as ever, but this deer is fucked up in the head something fierce. All in all this story may be weird, but it's funny as hell. Kudos to you!

Incredible!

The artwork and animation are superb. The sound and voice acting are masterful. The storyline this time isn't nothing big, just a limbo contest with Reverend John Good Esquire the Gesture breaking his legs to win the contest and beat Middle Ring Fingers the challenger... nothing big, but the dialogue is what's hilarious! I honestly watched it twice to get all of it. Wonderful job!

Wizardry Is At Foot

The artwork and animation are superb. The sound and voice acting are masterful. The storyline this time around is the wizard is summoned in to cast spells and entertain the king, but then he goes and pimps out Phil's steed thus having King Pete arrest the wizard and throw him into the dungeon. This was just hilarious from all the characters, but mainly the wizard. Also the steed bouncing at the end was just priceless.

*Hilarious!

Splitting Cheese = Half & Half

The artwork and animation are superb once again. The sound and voice are masterful once again. The story this time is hit and miss... I liked the first part of this, but the second part was dull and predictable. The first part with Clive just breaking into song was hilarious then then old Prince was just, um... like I said just dull. Overall it's comical, but not as good as the last episode.

*Superb Story
*Funny

The Demon Gate You Say?

The artwork and animation are once again superb, the sound effects and voice are masterful. The storyline this time around is actually very creative, a bit creepy, but hey that's the Halloween joke. I did enjoy the dialogue from both the main characters and the minor characters and the overall storyline. The ending was also hilarious! Good job!

Bastard Crackers

The artwork and animation are superb once again. The voice acting and sound are masterful once again. The only real difference this time around is the storyline. A troll named clive and two nights fighting with a gesture and an exploding bag of crackers... what the hell is going on here? All in all this was quite hilarious, but overall kind of confusing.

*Superb Story