View Profile The-Great-One

All 478 Audio Reviews

243 w/ Responses

Wow! I mean, Wow!

I'm not really into Heavy Metal, but you pulled it off. Damn man, extreme from the quiet man in the corner. The Lady's quiet and calm voice adds a nice texture to the song... it quiets the metal which eases the ears. I must say you and Lady have done an excellent job on this piece, my utmost regards to her and of course yourself as well.

If you're feeling daring again then I would love to hear your next Heavy Metal piece within the near future.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you very much! But please remember, TGO, I'm a composer too. I actually wrote this piece mostly on my own. >=3 And don't you worry, m'love, there will be more come. I have to write another one for that Blizzard contest later.
Thank you for listening, TGO, and stay awesome!
With love,
LadyArsenic <3

Mysterious Jitters

I have left my title, and overall it's pretty good... a bit reptitive at some times, but not bad at all. Nicely done.

Moon and Sun - Through Yin and Yang

The passive of good and evil, light and dark, meeting for the first time, they do not know why and how, but they know they're here for now. A smile through the storm and a blush from the blue skies... love that wasn't meant to be.

This song is very beautiful, I enjoyed it very much. excellent work MilkMan-Dan, excellent work.

Very Themey

Maestro... you've made yet another great theme song. I congratulate you on this outstanding achievement. It is nice that you're branching out now... very nice indeed. This theme song was done with excellent work. Hopefully you'll be able to play around with this more and make it longer.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you TGO! It's tough work understanding and incorporating these new elements, but they are very fun to work with and in time I hope to be adequate with the styles. I really should expand this, perhaps make 2 versions. One theme version, and one expanded. Couldn't hurt right?

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Grand?

This truly is grander than what you think it is. I believe this song will heighten your novel. To greater expectations. It is a lovely and perfect loop... very calming, soothing.

Outstanding!

Oh this song is just simply amazing! Your band is just awesome! The song from beginning to end was just brilliant. Keep up the good work, you have my full support.

Chan-Chan responds:

Thanks! I'll be sure to post some more songs from us when we get them recorded.

Psychotic Even...

Blood at the Human Sight can cause either fear or Delight.

A very good piece Maestro, very good indeed. It is a very well constructed battle theme I must admit and loops quite well. It does remind me of a killer, but one who enjoys the pouring of blood from his victims.

MaestroRage responds:

You've got the image right TGO :D! I still need practice in this style, but I intend to become really good in it, and start a epidemic of serial killers D:!

Okay, not really, but I hope to get good in it :D!

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Superb

This truly is a great song... it makes me think of a fighting scene or chase theme in a library. You've done an outstanding job on this submission.

Nice Theme

What is Quest of Eve exactly? I have no idea what it is, but this song is just superb in every way from the violins to the horns... I just love it! I would give a story to this song, but it seems you've already done that. Excellent work.

Boss Battle

This is a very well done Boss Battle theme. It can't be an Escape Theme because there isn't much panic or speed in it, so it suits well as a boss battle theme. Reminds me of Mega Man for some odd reason.

Male