View Profile The-Great-One

All 478 Audio Reviews

242 w/ Responses

Bouncy...90's!

I like this. It sounds like the rock I listened to during the 90's. Very good. Love Pop Song. Very well done, I look forward to listening to more of your work I really do. Great Job!

Great Minds Together!

I see this as a great dance theme... although between 0:40 and 0:52 could've been a little lighter, other than that great audio! Keep up the good work!

Kr1zF-777 responds:

Thx for the review ^^ glad u like it :)

Nicely Done

Not too overwhelming, yet not too quiet for Trance either. I enjoyed this very much and ask for a Classical version of this song as well. It's nice to know that some people actually know the name of this song. Excellent Job!

Looking Through...

I see myself, walking up to a shy girl, asking for her hand in a dance. She's somebody I've known for a long time now and never had the courage to ask. She accepts my hand and we enter the dance of people, the people however stop and begin to watch us, she says...
"Robert, everyone's watching us."
I reply...
"Don't worry about them, we're the only two here right now. It's just you and me, don't let them make you think about anything else."
After the dance we are applauded and given great praise. I don't know what happens next, then again, nobody can really say what a moment will lead to...that is how life works I guess...

I loved your audio and downloaded it instantly.

A Feeling...

You have the gift! Bored and nothing to do. Not much effort put into it, just what you think was needed. Amazing and an excellent job! Keep up the good work.

Major Tom (Coming Home)

Instantly Loved It!
From a fan of the song "Major Tom (Coming Home)" I was overflowed with joy to see it on the Audio Portal, and hearing it I can just picture the lyrics in my mind! If there was only a way in which you could put the lyrics in with your song that would be awesome, but you would need a copy of the song wouldn't you, (PM me for more details if you want to consider lyrics). Again, Downloaded, and fived!
Excellent Job!

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

Upon That Japanese Rain

A misty morning. Behold the standing temple, where two of heart are to be married. Inside this temple, the ceremony begins, two of heart are to become one. A beautiful time is this, where honor brings forth greatness for the middle-aged mothers and fathers, for the old and wise grandmothers and grandfathers, and for the new generation that is soon to come. A soldier and a princess... who couldn't be more happier than they are now.

You may have seen two Erhu violinists in the early morning mist and rain, but I saw this. It is amazing how two people can see different things, is that good or bad? Good because the minds of two are not equal and get grasp difference of knowledge. Bad because it is how wars are started. Superb job on this audio, I love your rain in it. Soothing and well ambient indeed. Masterful work!

MaestroRage responds:

in this case TGO, differences seen and perceived are very good. I would have it no other way. Given such a fluent, unstable platform to get imagery from, it is in fact most interesting if two people have the same image! Nobody will see the same thing to the letter, it is not possible, and growing up experiences plays a big role how things are deciphered.

So not at all, i'm very happy to see your vision of the piece, it rings true, and well. Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

......

A tragedy befallen upon others, yet happiness in the eyes of two among the years. Amazing voice, sound, moving the mind to keep the soul within itself. The only question, is there Hope of Love that will soon become Hope and Love? Do you see it before your eyes and the question is does he see it before his eyes to?

Amazing! Superb Even!

You have a great talent indeed! I am expecting much much more work from you indeed! You are one artist I will indeed have to keep my eye on in the near future! The only problem I have is that I wish for you to make something like this, but longer if you will. You have talent just oozing out of you.

Bravo!

Imagination through Memory

This explains me a lot... find it odd how I can connect to it. You did a great job with this and I think you and The Super Flash Bros. could make a great flash with this.
Excellent job, superb through time alone... if there is a flash using this song please PM me telling me it's in the portal.

30, Male