View Profile The-Great-One

All 479 Audio Reviews

242 w/ Responses

AWESOMENESS!

Makes a good theme for a fight scene! Hmm...I wonder how far this could go here on Newgrounds. Well awesome song! Very captivating and creative remix!

Cosmos8942 responds:

Eh? o.o...this was originally a Kirby Superstar audio piece...as I said, I only did a 'slight remix' of the original...now that I am better though...maybe I will go back and try again =o.

Cya, and thanks for the review :D,
-AJ-

Listened and Now Reviewing

I have been listening to your stuff for a good while, but I was just zipping through Newgrounds giving out scores and trying to get my experience points deposited as quickly as possible. So now that I have actual free time I am reviewing audios, including some of MaestroRage's that I haven't reviewed yet. Now then I'm sorry to hear about your mother, my respects to her and yourself. This is one piece I've heard by you that is really captivating and that loops quite nicely. To tell the truth here it really sounds like a funeral piece (which is something I've been looking for for a while now) it's soothing yet depressing at the same time. A very captivating piece of music based on feeling...... I'm going to need a moment to gather my thoughts... so I bid you farewell and congratulate you on such a magnificent piece.

| The-Great-One |

Cosmos8942 responds:

Funeral piece...yep, more or less dreary...that is what I wanted. Though I will admit that I had no idea that anybody still listened to those "below 4" pieces that I sometimes submit. Stuff like this is not easy for me though as I am normally a easy-going guy. But I am glad that you liked it...pity I didn't notice your review till now though.

-AJ-

YEEHAW!

Bluegrass on Newgrounds!
This is an awesome loop! You should really do a remix of "Dueling Banjos." This is still great though!

Too.. many.. blisters.. Uh oh..

Bosa responds:

Oh man, you won't believe how many times I've been asked to do that.

Yep, them blisters do hurt.

Epic

As if soldiers were traveling through a rainforest as the night skies bring out the creatures of the night and as they travel they are reminded of the splender that they see. The stars above them that show of hope for all of them in time and in patience.

You make such wonderful music, and this piece is very well done, you and this LadyArsenic make a good duo. Have you two done any other collabs?

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

hello TGO. LadyArsenic and I have made a few collabs before, "The Woman's Roar" and "Crumbling Cathedral" are both songs i've collabed with her, though this is our first musical collaberation in the sense that we both worked on it musically. The other two collabs features her brilliant voice. I hope you listen to both, they are really something else.

Your imagery is also one that struck many chords with me. I am somebody who is heavily influenced by landscapes and natural imagery, so that story, though short, allowed me to really get into the scene, and build it to my liking...

an image I will have to let go of eventually... but not just yet :D.

I am glad you liked the tunes TGO, thank you for the review ^^.

Masterpiece

Truly great. You need to put more stuff like this on Newgrounds. I have only one question...is that you actually singing? Because if it is you could have a nice little bit of fame on Newgrounds. Excellent job.

Naitzmic responds:

I have a bunch of other stuff out on Newgrounds.
Go check it out!

To answer your question, no, this is not me singing.
It's the voice of fellow Newgrounds-user; Alex Sandford.

He has been a "guest-singer" on a number of my songs.
I suggest you listen to "Winds" and "Left Behind" (both posted on
my profile) if you want to hear more of his singing.

Yes...funky.

I like it. Like a desert theme or a puzzle game theme. Very good, maybe I'll use it for something interesting. Nice job on your audio.

Hmm...

Sounds close to Monstro in Kingdom Hearts, but it's different. I like it it's like a village in suspicion. Very calm like a village but somewhat eerie. Very nice indeed.

Winterwind-NS responds:

Kingdom Hearts eh? that game with the disney characters n such?
thanks for the review

Masterpiece by a Master

YOU are one of the masters of the Newgrounds Audio Portal. I love this piece. It's very moving, jumpy, and calm all at the same time! Like dancing in the night with absolutely no fright.

~Magnifico!
(I Downloaded it after hearing the first two minutes of this).

Smooth!

This is smooth and quiet. This would be quite useful for a flash involving a bar scene. Nice work. Keep it up.

Life...it's not just a dream anymore

This audio takes people away to the mystic world of dreams and in this world they see there own life and the twists and turns that it makes, and they realize that while they were going through there life as it were a parade they were missing the twists and turns.

Brilliant audio. I enjoyed it quite nicely. Well done and jolly good show on your part. I have been a fan of your music, but have never downloaded any of it. As of right now I plan on doing that. Excellent Job!

30, Male