View Profile The-Great-One

All 479 Audio Reviews

242 w/ Responses

The Song Dreams Are Made From

The lonely ones of the world who venture deep into the abyss, do not know of what awaits them. They do not know of who awaits them. They do not know of their fame nor do they care. They travel through the world, without anything and nothing to show for it, but the melodies they give to the world. It is a shame how at music infulences others and how it passes others swiftly without a care. I love how Newgrounds brings the Classical Genre into the hearts of the teenage generation. Thank you for composing such a brilliant piece.

Well this audio is superb in every detail, unraveling stories from within the mind. Have you ever considered a duo with MaestroRage? I believe you two could make a spectacular piece of work.

Odd?

It sounds like a bumped up version of the Ghost Motel theme. Weird eh? Well either way around it's looping really isn't the best, but makes for a nice loop. Good job.

Well Done!

Something that is actually not stolen from the game. You did a great job on this too. Excellent Work!

Gorekiller responds:

... Hey thanks ! I didn't know that you would appreciate my MIDI works !

FINALLY!

This is something I've been looking for for a long time now! Thank You for making this! This is a perfect theme for what I'm working on. Great Song!

Bosa responds:

No problem, brother!

Stupendous!

Another masterpiece Maestro. I can see the war right before my eyes. The gunfire, the machine guns, the grenades being thrown with destruction and chaos before others eyes, knowing running into the field will become your fate of either life or death. Amazing! Simply loved it.

The-Great-One

The Years Without Photos

The memories encased within the minds of these three friends by the sunset lake. As they remember the times of their youth. Sure they're only ages of 20 now, but before then they recall times of greatness in their thoughts, fun of the suns almight rays, and the beliefs that another day will be bright upon the lake's clear aura. And when they become old with their own children they too will bring them down by the lake and after many years when they are retired they will be able to see their grandchildren play and swim in the lake like they have in the past. These are the years that need no photos for tales around a fire at night can tell more than a common picture.

Another brilliant audio Maestro. I enjoyed it quite well. It's nice to listen to something by you when my mind is set at an uneasy balance. Thank You.

The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

I quite like your statement there TGO, "The Years without Photos". It gives me quite a few ideas! It is true of course, there are moments, feelings that a camera wil simply never be able to capture.

We can only hope that lake stays there for those kids to enjoy, like there are years without photos, there are places without time, and sadly places where time wipes them out.

Here's to that image TGO, keep up the good writing, thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

To the guy who reviewed before me.

This song doesn't need drums. Any Dire Dire Dock song or Jolly Roger Bay remix doesn't need freakin' drums. (God you Drum 'N' Bass people always think that).

Now then this song is awesome. You get very close to the actual song. Very good for a remix, very good indeed.

GOOD JOB!

Ringtone Worthy

This remix sounds like a really good ringtone. You could make great ringtones for the people of Newgrounds you know.

I Don't See why it has a low score...

Like I said...this was given an unfair vote. I say this deserves more than what it has gotten. It loops almost perfectly, but it needs a little more work on it. Get that fixed and you'll be ready to go.

Magnificent!

This is a great audio and it loops quite well. I can tell you put effort into this, very well done. You should do a lot more loops.

A-New-Decade responds:

Thanks, I really put a lot into it.

30, Male