View Profile The-Great-One

All 479 Audio Reviews

242 w/ Responses

Another Grand Masterpiece.

Excellent Work MaestroRage, as always you take music to the next level of classic. By the way how's the song coming for my story "The Right Thing."

Great song by the way.

Robert Lee Haney
(P.S. I don't know if you've checked your e-mail, but I've changed my NG Alias for the last time. It is now The-Great-One.)

MaestroRage responds:

Heh, okay I got it down. If you have any more name changing planned do tell me ;).

The song for your piece is slowly coming to fruitation. I'm sorry I havn't put as much effort into it as I would like to, but time is a luxery I can no longer find... especially these next two weeks with final exams and all.

In any case, thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked the piece ^^.

Sounds like a video game battle theme.

This sounds good for a battle theme...annoying, yet simplistic in it's own sick way. Good job.

Don't be creeped out by us we're your friends!

Boy this sounds really peaceful, but put it with some smiling neighbors then it starts to lose it's peacefulness.

AGGH!

This needs some serious work especially with the bass! Work on it some more will ya! JEEZ Louise!

There is such thing as a little too much bass ya know.

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Theres neve to much of bass, but yeah i guess it was the wrong type of music to put it in.

Nine Card #001

Well this does sound odd, good, but odd. It sounds like a weird church theme. You are one weird person or you just felt weird either one, nontheless this was a good audio. Keep up the good work.

(Sounds like a church theme for NG)

meneldil responds:

Thx!
I think I rather felt weird that time:P
But I guess there's nothing bad in making weird music. cu!

Dance Dance, You maniac you.

Excellent Work on this piece, I really loved it in fact I even downloaded it. You did an excellent job on this. Keep up the masterful work.

Flashgigant responds:

thx :)

Meh...It's alright.

It's decent and good. You could've done a lot more work on this, because this theme is supposed to loop longer than what you made it loop. Work a little harder next time.

Ya' Gotta Get Funky!

Pretty good, pretty good. You sure this doesn't belong in the Techno category? I think it belongs in the Techo category or at least Video Game.

Koalaby responds:

yeah, guess ur right.. too late now :-(

Ya' Gotta Get Funky!

Hey nice beats in this audio man! I think I'll use this for an idea I have for a Flash. Keep up the great work.

Koalaby responds:

Hey, thanx. Send me the link if ya do

Sonic sucks...MARIO RULES!

Still a great Audio. You did an excellent job though...sounds great and classy somewhat. Keep up the good work.

30, Male