View Profile The-Great-One

All 479 Audio Reviews

242 w/ Responses

Great Job!

This sure takes me back. Although this boss was easy, I mean all you had to do is get Lakilester and then just go into the sewers of Toad Town, get your Ultra Boots and go back to battle Huff N' Puff. That boss was easy and the Music was great! You did an excellent job on this remix and I hope to see some more of your work in the future. Can you do the Koopa Battle from Chapter 1?

Chao-Guy responds:

Koopa Battle? Do you mean koopa bros?
It's already up. (Koopa Bros. Delta formation)
If you mean something else, PM me.

Keep it up!

...Calm and Quiet

This was very calm and quiet. Very relaxing if I do say so myself. Good Job.

All Hail The Irish!

Finally! Someone who made a Bagpipe Audio! Thank You for making this Audio, You should really do a Flash with this, if you don't then I will. Please make more with Bagpipes!

AN ARM AND A LEG
3-UP!

Diamond Medal

Okay...what?

This sounds more like a 50's song trying to be 80's, but it is good nontheless. Keep up the Good Work!

Gold Medal

Housemasta is AWESOME!

You are AWESOME! This really brings back memories. If you plan to make more then please do one for Kingdom Hearts. Oh one more thing...Check your NG Mail, I usually e-mail people with ideas. GREAT JOB!

HouseMasta responds:

hey thanks a lot! i may do some KH in the future, so be sure to check back once in a while. thanks a lot for the 10!

Job Well Done.

Nice job on this, heck I might use it later on in a Flash Game.

A little too quiet...

This is Tetris not calm and relax. You need your drums too be a little louder. Also you may want it to be longer. Good Audio though.

ONE THUMB UP!

Silver Medal

Very Nice.

This was a very nice audio, and hence the name Puzzling is what really makes it good. A Puzzling Audio called Puzzling. Great Job and keep up the good work.

Silver Medal

My Mario Land!

You did an excellent job on this and put all your effort on it. I say job well done! You deserve at least a Gold Track for this Audio. Great Job!

Gold Medal

Uly responds:

Thank you for the extra life, you never know when they come in handy :)

Another Great One

I would write a review, but I'm speechless to say anything...

AN ARM AND A LEG