View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

25 Years of Tetris

The artwork was great, when it came down to a stick figure and tetris blocks. The animation and sound were superb, they were both in sync. The story was simple, but you probably could've experimented more with it besides just a robot and the stick figure just jumping up the Tetris blocks, you didn't make it exactly make it a challenge for the stick figure. However overall it's a great flash certainly enjoyable.

*Superb Animation
*Superb Sound

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you...I love detailed reviews

Pretty Good

Your artwork and animation are both quite good. You got the lip-sync perfectly. Using one of the Songs To Wear Pants to was a nice idea, but I think you could've made a better choice. I'm sure there are longer songs to choose from. However I would like to see you take a shot at another song, something a bit longer.

*Good Artwork
*Great Lip-Sync

Wonderful

This is probably the best stop-motion animation I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time. The artwork and animation were superb, you detailed everything quite well throughout the entire flash, I especially loved the rocket that blew up wonderful animation on that. The sound was also quite superb, sound effects for the movements of the stick figure and the rocket would have killed the mood of the flash. The story was superb, but nothing too special even for a random flash. All in all I enjoyed the journey you took us on in this flash and I can't wait to see more.

*Superb Artwork
*Superb Animation
*Superb Sound
*Superb Story

Quite Good

Your artwork is very impressive, however the animation, moving of the characters could've used more work. The sound effects tied in well with the song and the storyline was also quite great. All in all this is quite impressive and I would love to see more work from you within the future.

Fucking Weird, But Funny

I must say that this was quite funny. The artwork and animation were good, but where this flash strikes home with is it's voice acting and storyline. Although there were no sound effects besides the voice acting it was still quite good. It was simplistic and funny.

*Good Artwork
*Superb Story
*Superb Voice
*Funny

Absolutely Beautiful

This is certainly a breathtaking flash. Your artwork and animation were both truly masterful, you truly showed each character's emotion from the father, the daughter, and the dragon to where I could feel and see what each character was feeling or thinking. The sound by HappyHarry is also masterful, why we don't see more audio from him in the Audio Portal makes me wonder. The main thing about this flash though is its storyline. It's one that is a simplistic fairytale that those young and old can enjoy. I can't wait to see more work from you Mr. Skiftas.

*Masterful Artwork
*Masterful Animation
*Masterful Sound
*Masterful Story
*Brilliant

Wonderful

The artwork was great, the animation was great, the sound was great, and the voice work was also great. There is no story though, but since it's random I guess I can just disable those points then. It's a fun little flash to watch and I enjoyed it very much, however adding what music you used in the flash in the credits would've been nice though.

*Great Voice

SimonG responds:

Yay, zero bad pointz :3

Badly Done

The artwork was bad, it was way to simplistic. The way you drew the goombas is something that could easily be made in MS Paint... I suggest you try and add more detail and give the goomba more structure. Also the animation is boring seeing as you basically used the same animation twice with the goomba. The story made sense, but was boring. Also the animation and artwork on Mario was just bad. He was jumping backwards and he "splashed" the goomba? Plus your sound is messed up in this one. One track is supposed to stop and the other one is supposed to play. The first track isn't supposed to keep going while the second starts up. All in all you need to watch a few tutorials before stepping into flash again.

*Bad Artwork
*Terrible Animation
*Bad Sound
*Bad Story

I Don't Get It

Okay the artwork and animation were both great as well as your sound and voice work. However the story was boring and it wasn't funny. It started off good and when the guy was about to dance I was expecting something hilarious, but I was sadly disappointed. It's pleasing to the eye, but not for the mind.

*Great Voice

*Bad Story

Be Happy Now

Your artwork, animation, and sound were all great in this flash. The storyline was zany and like a calm and quiet cartoon. However the only thing that strikes a nerve with me was the beginning, the lip sync with your character wasn't really matching the whistling. It is something nice to send to someone though.

*Humorous