View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

Hi Steve!

Your animation, sound, voice, and story are all still superb. This flash delivers on the same level of comedy that the past others have done. I enjoyed where you put Steve in this series now, I also enjoyed seeing Luigi as well. It was a great addition and I only wonder what you're doing next with Jeff and Hal.

Lazy? Not An Excuse

Your sound, voice, and story were all superb. Your animation was great. I enjoyed the storyline of this one having the villains compete against one another in an olympic style setup. However I have two complaints. One is going to be the montage "we're too lazy to animate" is not a good excuse in fact you just sunk low there. Another is the Thwomp joke, it was humorous, but you could've done much better. All in all it was a good part, but I was expected something more... too bad you were too lazy to animate it.

*Funny

*Too Lazy To Animate?

Do The Donkey Kong

I loved every bit of the episode! My favorite parts of it have to be Mallow's cameo appearance and the battle between Hal and Donkey Kong. The battle between Hal and Donkey Kong was hilarious, but I wish you would've made it longer... I mean after hearing the Mortal Kombat "Round 1 - FIGHT" I expected a Fatality move or something. Anyways it's still hilarious!

Lucky Candy Witch Doctor

Your animation, sound, voice, and story are all superb once again. Bringing Princess Toadstool back to life to bring her back to Bowser is awesome. I enjoyed the side characters once again, the witch-doctors and Karate Duo #1. I'm also glad that you brought back Steve with the easter egg at the end of the movie. It was funny and well written... Great Job!

(none)

Why Did You Kill Off Steve?

Your animation, sound, voice, and story are all superb once again. However I want to talk about the story which was a joyride of Bowser's Koopa Clown Car. It was an enjoyable and funny experience, however I'm not happy that you killed off Steve. Other than that I enjoyed the rest of the flash.

Castle Crashers

The animation is still quite superb this time around and it's nice to see you focusing more on other enemies besides Jeff and Hal this time around. I enjoyed watching Mario going through the castle and of course Lemmy was quite awesome. I enjoyed the Thwomp, but my favorite from this had to be Mario destroying the castle with a Banzai Bill... truly epic.

Paratroopa & Paragoomba

This episode was quite hilarious! The animation is better this time around. The sound, voice, and story are all still superb and make watching this fun and enjoyable. All in all a good and humorous flash, not as memorable as the first one, but still something good.

Cowbell

The animation is great, but there could've been a little bit more moving around besides just the opening and the shy guy running. However the sound and voice acting are superb. When it comes down to it the story is also quite superb as well, the story from the eyes of the enemies. I like these two characters, but I enjoyed the side characters more... like Steve and the Shy Guy. All in all a great way to start a series by introduction and with a wonderful story.

(none)

One of the Best Parodies Ever!

The artwork and animation were both good. Your sound and voice work were both superb. However the story is what is great. Making fun of the different Mario parodies in a subtle yet loud way was outstandingly hilarious to watch. Thank you for bringing this to Newgrounds.

*Good Artwork
*Good Animation
*Masterful Story
*Outstandingly Hilarious!

Truly One of Your Best

I wished you would've talked a little bit more in this, but sadly you didn't. I like how you brought up the "N" word problem. It was an interesting random flash that I enjoyed watching. The artwork and animation were good. The sound and voice acting were superb as was the storyline. Great job!

*Good Artwork