View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

Okay... What!?

The artwork is good and the animation is also pretty good as well. The voice acting and sound are both superb. However my main question is the storyline. I know it's a parody, and I love a good parody, but this just confused me. Perhaps that is what you were going for since Salad Fingers is a confusing series you wanted to wrap it all up, but I just don't really see how this is funny. Sure the part about the dog was funny and so was the ending, but that's about it... the rest was just randomness and not funny randomness either.

*Good Artwork
*Good Animation
*Okay Story

What The Fuck?

The artwork was good, but could've been better. The animation was okay, more could've been going on though. Where this flash oddly succeeds is that of the storyline which is fucked up beyond belief and at the same time oddly entertaining. The voice acting was quite superb to be honest and so was the sound, but the rest of the flash is just bizarre... not that that is a bad thing though.

*Good Artwork
*Okay Animation

Haha Moggies

The artwork and animation were great as was the sound. However the storyline is what makes this funny, and to actually make the website for us to access is just beautiful. Hilarious!

*Hilarious!

Dance to the Music

Although I believe the flash -Play- has you beat, this is still pretty well done and I would love to see a sequel come from you on this. Although more songs would've been appreciated, it's still nice. The artwork is quite superb, but the animation tends to just repeat and not sync with the sounds, it would've been better if you had shown all the objects on the screen playing to make it more realistic. Overall I liked your message and your presentation there of it.

*Masterful Sound

Kalcaman responds:

Totally!

I'm gunna work on another little song for that and try some of the points you made.

Thanks for the in-depth feedback!

Oooh I Love A Rainy Night

Your artwork and animation are quite superb I must say. The details on the characters are wonderful. The sound itself and having it sync with the raindrops is just masterful. The only thing I don't get is the story itself, I'm not sure what was going on or even what the point was. It was a very beautiful flash, but the story seems to have holes in it.

*Masterful Sound
*Okay Story

Gotta Catch'em All!

Your artwork and animation were both brilliantly superb. I commend you on this. As for the sound choice I think you could've made a better choice in honesty something a little less generic also you didn't even have sound effects for the pokemon's attacks. I did enjoy how you showed the HP for the Pokemon, but just saw this battle as all one sided. The story was short and this seemed more like the beginning of a series than a stand alone flash submission. I enjoyed this submission and would love to see it turned into a series.

Exorcist Meets Ghost Motel

This episode was not only comical here and there, but it was also interesting. The artwork and animation on the demons was wonderful and like the ghosts not as cliched as I thought they'd be. I saw a little more background history of the ghost world in this episode which I liked. However the background sound "Look" wasn't appealing, to be honest it was quite bland. The voice work this time around has improved quite well, but their was still a scratch here or there, but not as bad as the first episode. All in all the series is growing more and I can only wonder where it'll go next.

*Okay Sound
*Good Voice

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks once again :)

Demons Are Scallywags

Well the story is still building slowly which is good I like a story that slowly builds. These first two parts are more prologues than anything else. The introduction of a new character is also quite nice. The sound is still good, the blood sucking sound wasn't all that great, but that theme song is just so good! The voices are a bit better this time around, but could've used more work. All in all it's a good story that I enjoy seeing be built.

*Okay Voice

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks.

I Don't Know

What happened? The artwork was great and the animation was good, your sound though was good as well, but the story, what happened? Where is the humor? This was nothing more than a failed attempt at slapstick or some kind of weird comedy. It could be because its too short and not a lot is here, but that's really no excuse. You should actually work harder on your flash works instead of just a few hours, if you can do this in a few hours then you could've had something great in a few days. You have potential, but failed to show it.

*Good Animation
*Good Sound

*No Story

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review. I kinda needed to finish something quickly, just to boost my confidence, in a way..

Tragedy - Interpretation

There are many ways somebody can interpret or put this movie into some sort of perspective. I watched it twice just to make sure I understood everything that was going on and it certainly is an odd story, one that makes sense, but it is an odd story. The artwork and animation were both superb. The sound was also superb, something innocent and calm for a sad scene instead of sad music. The story I believe is odd, but what I see I think is a love triangle I could be wrong though. I think the story can be put to anyone's interpretations of it. As for voice work, the voices were superb as well.

30, Male