View Profile The-Great-One

All 415 Movie Reviews

123 w/ Responses

Oh Damn!

Certainly a wonderful parody, you brought up a lot of things from the Pokemon series that many of us ourselves questioned and wanted to do throughout the whole series. Well for what artwork you put in it was great, but for the backgrounds and layout of lands you could've done better. The animation was great, the characters movements were well done. The story is superb, a great parody of Pokemon and anyone who played the games will certainly enjoy this flash. Also the sound was superb as well, I especially liked the Bonus Feature Song. All in all a wonderful parody.

*Great Animation
*Hilarious!

|| Bad Points ||
*Background Layouts - Ground (Doesn't Fit Characters)

OrangePylon responds:

Well the backgrounds are taken straight from the game, and as are most characters, so I don't know exactly what you mean. :P

Thanks for the review! <3

Outstandingly Wonderful!

This is certainly a very masterful piece of work. The artwork and animation are masterful, the style and movements are breathtaking. The western theme is here and in traditional fashion as well. The sound is masterful as well in fact this looks like a great opening to a great series. The storyline is also quite masterful, it doesn't need voice work to tell its story. All in all a delightful flash that I would recommend to anyone.

*Masterful Artwork
*Masterful Animation
*Masterful Sound

Lack of Quality & Boring

Your artwork is sloppy and it matches the animation, not a good thing... plus you did use clipart here and there which shows laziness. The voice acting is just you tinkering around with your own voice which came out well, you're a decent voice actor. The sound did tend to get annoying and it at times was off topic. The one thing that wanted me to close this flash before even watching it was your intro... it was just a mess and not pleasing to the eye or to the ear. As for making an educational flash, it's not a bad concept and I've seen people succeed in the past, but you however did not. Sure the education is there, but the fun factor isn't. It is unappealing and certainly not funny, not even stupid funny. I suggest you find watch a few flash tutorials here on Newgrounds.

*Great Voice

*Bad Artwork
*Bad Animation
*Terrible Sound
*Terrible Story
*Boring

Lots of Recipes

You basically belted out a lot of recipes this time around didn't ya? I liked how you answered viewer mail as well as explained more about Tako being an octopus. Your meatloaf recipe as well as side-dish repices made this episode perfect, you realize you just gave dinner and desert in this episode don't you with the chocolate chip pancakes recipe as well. Your artwork was great, your animation, sound, and voice acting were superb. Your writing was once again masterful. Brilliant two times in a row.

Awesomeness!

I haven't used that word in a long time to descirbe a flash movie. Two great cookie recipes and some hilarious shit involving a mixers, one reason why people don't like mixers. The artwork was great, the animation, sound, and voice acting were all superb. However the storyline is truly masterful. You captured the comedy of a cooking show as well as provide entertaining education. Outstanding work!

Shrimp Is Fun

Certainly an enjoyable episode of Deep Fried Live. Your artwork was great. Your animation, sound, and voice acting were all superb. The story is superb as well, but not as funny or memorable as the last episode with the chicken. Again I enjoyed watching it and learned a few shrimp recipes as well.

Fun & Educational

This has to be one of the best series on Newgrounds! It's educational and entertaining for the viewer. I enjoyed every minute of it and wouldn't mind trying out this recipe for myself. You give us everything we need and the interactive menus makes this so much fun for the novice chef. Your artwork was great and your animation was superb. The sound was also superb and very well done. The voice acting is also superb, but a little bit more emotion would've been nice, still awesome though. Overall it's a wonderful flash and I enjoyed every bit of it!

*Hilarious!

Good Intro

Your artwork is great, your animation, sound, and voice acting are all superb. However for an intro the story is great, but I would've rather seen it in animation form. All in all not a bad intro or a way of presenting the recipes either.

*Okay Story

*Intro in Text Form - Would've Been Better in Animation

Dare To Be Stupid

The artwork and animation were great. The sound was great and the voice acting was superb. Your story though is one of an idiot and his conscience. One is smart and one is stupid, it's like watching a witty sitcom and a damn good sitcom. It was funny and well-written I enjoyed it.

*Great Animation
*Great Sound
*Quite Funny

Twist Ending

Your animation, sound, and voice were all superb once again. However the story, the ending to this series, was just wonderful! From beginning to end it was fantastic to see and of course the twist ending was awesome! Steve was the one who came up with this plan and it certainly was a perfect plan! Too bad for Jeff and Hal though. Still a great way to end the series... if this is the end.

*Outstandingly Hilarious!