View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

Funny... But Lazy

The artwork was great at times and other times was lazy. The animation was practically lazy, giving the characters hardly any movements. The sound was great and the voice acting was superb. The writing was also quite good I enjoyed these jokes and they did make me laugh. Overall the writing is great, but the presentation of it isn't too pretty.

*Middle (Great/Good) Artwork
*Okay Animation
*Great Sound
*Great Story
*Quite Funny

Continuation

There has to be a conclusion to this black hole episode. It is wonderful. What's the black hole going to do? Will it suck up a character and be rid of them forever? The arguments between the Toast King and Insanity Prawn Boy are once again funny as hell and I enjoyed this flash as a whole. Again funny and serious.

Nice Conclusion

This is certainly a nice conclusion to the previous episode. Again it was serious yet funny and had a happy ending. I must say the giant-flaming Toast King was awesome. The ending to this with Insanity Prawn Boy was hilarious! Again I would love to see more episodes like these in the future.

Cliffhanger

Quite interesting I must say. This story has a bit more seriousness to it than the other ones. It still has it's comedy, but it just seems you put more story into this than the others... that's not a bad thing though. I would like to see more episodes like this one, as well as a reprise of the book club.

Not As Good

The story this time around isn't as good as it was. It was still funny don't get me wrong, but it didn't make me bust a gut like past episodes. I did enjoy the arguing between Insanity Prawn Boy and the Toast King again, but that's pretty much it.

*Funny

Wonderful

Easter Egg Alien Invasion. This is hilarious from beginning to end. Everything is superb, except for the story that's masterful. I just enjoyed the insanity again in this flash, but was also disappointed again. Where is Moon Hitler fighting these creatures?

*Outstandingly Hilarious!

Insane!

This was certainlly a well-constructed mind fuck I must admit this. I loved how you made of both computers as well as "Space Odyssey: 2001." The ending was random, and I'm starting to see that it has become a tradition for On The Moon to end randomly now.

*Outstandingly Hilarious!

Arguing of the Planets

This story is quite great I must say, it's comedy is pure gold and funny. It's a shame you didn't include other planets within this mix though. It's nice to see that you made the moon a character, that was creative thinking. Overall the artwork and animation on the planets and the moon are great.

*Hilarious!

Classic

Simply outstanding. The conversations are realistic, but unrealistic at the same time which suits the story quite well. The invasion was a certainly a nice touch, but you could've made the episode longer with a revolt I'm sure.

*Hilarious!

An Odd Family Visit

Certainly the weirdest episode of On The Moon. Insanity Prawn Boy's family are squids, who would've known. The Toast King's expressions reminded me of the expressions of the Peanuts Gang from Charles Schulz. As for the story it's great, but nothing special. Moon Hitler is the funniest part of this whole thing though.

*Quite Funny