View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

Short and Simple

I like it. It's short, sweet, and simple. It could've been a little longer, but I still like it the way it is.

|| Good Points ||
*Good Violence
*Good Graphics
*Nice Sound Effects
*Short and Simple

|| Bad Points ||
*Could've been longer

Glunnator responds:

Now this is something I like to see - you tell me what could be different. I can learn from this. (well, no, that's not true, because I knew already that it was a bitty short ^^)
Thanks :)

Another masterpiece!

Great Flash! Better than the first one.
Can't wait for step 3.

Pretty Good.

Since your English isn't good, I will make this short.

Your movie was great. I was wondering why others had it in there favorites, now I know why.

Good Job.

DANCE DANCE DANCE! Toke-tu-Ma! YAAH!

That's what it sounded like to me in that song. Very weird and very random, short story which is good. I like it.

|| Good Points ||
*Nice and Random
*Good choice of song
*Weird and Random

|| 50 / 50 ||
*Too short, unless the song is short, then it's understandable.

Iheersad responds:

i will find longer song.

Okay what...?

Dude I like your idea for this flash, but you could've done a lot more work then what you did...I say you should go back and make this a little more better, like add a scene where you said "I dunno what to put here." You could put something there that adds to the song.

Clock Fucker

This was okay, especially with the song you put with it. I love that song. The story was short and a little too simple. (plus I'm a Clock Crew Fan).

CLOCK CREW FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone Dies The End!

This is really great! But you need sound to make it better. This was a great flash that you made.

Noodle-Freak responds:

Yay! I got a decent review! I wish more people were as kind...

Disgrace to Weird Al Yankovic.

This was a disgrace to Weird Al Yankovic's song. Explain to me, what this Flash was about? You could've actually made a flash music video about the song White and Nerdy. Plus the point of a car hitting an old lady...I don't get it? This really needs some improvement especially the car going off the cliff, maybe you could make the car actually tilt down like it's actually going off.

TWO THUMBS DOWN
POISON MUSHROOM

Dented Medal

I LOVE THE 80's!

The music of the 80's was so good! And putting it with Mario was just GENIUS! Excellent Work I must say!

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor!

YES! I'm so glad this is on Newgrounds now! You did another great job on Magical Trevor! I can't get enough of it! Tell me when is Magcial Trevor 5 gonna be out?

TWO THUMBS UP!