View Profile The-Great-One

All 413 Movie Reviews

121 w/ Responses

An Absolute Achievement

This tells the Health Freaks of America what is going through their minds and what doctors who create these new diseases say. I enjoyed this flash so much I put it in my favorites. The graphics and voice work were superb and your own music fit in quite nicely. Very nice work.

*Information Worked Well
*Great Graphics
*Great Sound

(none)

Not Good...

This was not a good sprite movie. The storyline fell apart, and the battle scenes were boring. You need to work on your sprite work some more and hire a writer. This isn't good, but trial and error can fix your problem.

*Sound was good

*Need work on Sprites
*Storyline was bad

Bstuk2 responds:

The sound took up most the filesize, so the sound quality was really good. I am making sprites for the next one.

The Best Flash Ever

Really and truly the Best Flash Ever. It was Super Dooper, and would make Tom Cruise quit doing drugs. Very creative very funny. Good job on a parody flash.

Nicely Done

Your work with sprites could use some more work, but for this being your first flash movie with sprites I'd say it's pretty good. With the two first enemies you put in makes the storyline superb. I can't wait until P2. Also just a question...will more partners be joining Mario and Luigi? Yet anyways, your sound, sprites, and story are all good. Keep up the good work!

ikool responds:

thanx very munch!

A B C D E F D T U V W X Y Z

Now you know the Strawberry Alphabet

Awesomeness

Pure short flash movie genius. Flea Market. This song gets stuck in your head very quickly, very quickly indeed. I love this flash!

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

That's the point. It is the epitomy of EVILLLLL.
Thanks for <3ing it.

B

B

Hmm...

I think you put us through the thoughts of Blue Rabbit a little more than through his vacation. I didn't really get much out of this. The graphics and sound were great as usual, but I think the third one surpasses this one.

*Graphics are great
*Sound is great

*Not the best storyline

Simplicity

Keeping with the simple. Nice. Not complaining either, simple is the best way to go. Going through another simple day. Instead of showing twists and turns in plots you show everyday life amongst people, but with more of a Winnie-The-Pooh quality. I really liked this one and the series just keeps on getting better.

*Simple
*Music was nice
*Longer
*Graphics were good

(none)

Simplicity at it's finest

You took a simple childlike quality with an everyday activity and turned it into a momentous flash. Very well done great job well done!

*Simple