View Profile The-Great-One

All 479 Audio Reviews

243 w/ Responses

I absolutely loved this. I loved how it kept climbing more and more as it progressed. The vocals I liked, but they seemed to overpower the song a bit. Not by much, but a bit. This is something I feel you're gonna look back on and remix. Which I am eager to hear.

FLAVOUR-STAR responds:

Thank you very much. :) I will probably adjust it. :D

OMG I LOVE YOU

HAVE MY BABIES!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Oh, The Simpletons love YOU, TGO. As long as it's consensual, we're in ;)

Thank you all for the shoutout. It means so much. Thanks for the plug, but you didn't have to do that, you have your own Patreon you need to take care of. I laughed my ass off at the "FOR ONLY $5.99 A MONTH!". That caught me off guard. It's great to hear Johnny back on the show.

I love you all!

Thank you for your kind words. It means more than you can imagine.

Now this was awesome! I'm not sure what combat this would be for, if standard I would be against it, but for like an eerie encounter on an enemy or mini-boss that would seem impossible, but just creepy as all get out, I can get behind. There is a track here on Newgrounds entitled "Bushido Blade" that I highly recommend you give a listen to for more influences. This is an awesome track though!

KrianMusic responds:

It's for Sunward Isles combat, that's where it plays

Pretty good I'm not gonna lie. I love the beginning and how it slowly climbs. I was expecting to be hit with epicness right out of the gate, but sadly I wasn't. What I was hit with was still good. Where the song hits at the 1 minute mark I started to feel something there and I was digging it. It's still a great song and I can certainly see the inspiration behind it, I just wanted more from it. Still pretty good though!

Come with me on a journey, to an unprecedented world. Without fear, without worry, but instead with knowledge and with reason. A place where at the end of the day you can truly rest in peace. I loved this peace. The abrupt end was a bit distracting and it seemed like it could have worked out better as a loop. Overall though it was great.

I now absolutely love you! Pulling off two characters at once and you did a phenomenal job at it as well. I love Les Miserables and I am not one to make requests, but I would love to hear you sing Stars (my favorite song from Les Mis), I do not wish to strain your already busy schedule though. An awesome piece!

"An uplifting fanfare of birth and life" yeah that pretty much sums it up.

The start sounds like something you would hear in a Presidential candidates advertisement. However once we hit 0:34 it becomes something else. I guess you could say that the beginning is entering the world and then we embrace it of what is to come. The universe coming to be in a short synopsis so to speak. This is an amazing piece and seems to bring hints of another one of your song "The Last Game". All in all, a wonderful little piece, I enjoyed it very much.

Bosa responds:

Wow, we're going back in time aren't we? 'The Last Game' -- now that's one of my songs that hasn't been mentioned in a few years.

It's good to hear from you again. I always enjoy your storytelling and creative input in your reviews.

The one thing that comes to my mind is an Egyptian ice pyramid. Strange and peculiar, but fascinating at the same time. The images in my mind are very bizarre when listening to this song. I loved listening to it from beginning to end, I do feel that it did become a bit repetitive, but at the same time I could be accepting of that as well due to the concept of this song.

BenTibbetts responds:

I'd love to see an Egyptian ice pyramid, but I'm not sure how long it would survive in that climate. :)
Your gentle criticism is duly noted; I will try to be more sensitive regarding repetition in future submissions.

Male