View Profile The-Great-One

All 481 Audio Reviews

244 w/ Responses

Very Classy

Certainly very classy. I enjoyed this piece very much. By taking the melody of a clock and giving it flare you certainly made a wonderful dance track. It is also one where shorter is better than longer... it didn't drag out too long either which I like.

Overall you made a very fun dance song. Keep up the good work man.

DJ-Chilvan responds:

haha, thanx! It's like i might do a remake maybe next year or when i get the time.

Certainly Not The Best

But it is quite average. The beats were all nicely chosen and I love the use of piano, but it was just way too repetitive. You really could've played with this a lot more and really made it beyond recognition.

RayRayBeats responds:

I agree. It's quite lazy of me.

Hmm...

It truly is a beautiful song, but during the rap parts, that guitar kind of ruined the song. The lyrics are outstandingly wonderful. My only gripe is that guitar and it makes the song a bit unbearable to listen to. I say release another version of this song without the guitar and you'd have a very beautiful song.

Mackity responds:

I respect that, the beat was made by an artist here on NG though named edge of faith.. We never really confirmed with her or anything we just liked the beat and made a track with it.. I mean maybe if she agree'd to it then I'd definatly be down but revisions to the beat aren't up to me :(

Ah, This is Rap!

This is certainly a great rap song, one of the best ones I've heard in a long time. Nice and simple and doesn't require a lot of bass to be good, it stands alone as a song. The beats were all quite nice, I think you could've experimented more though. What really makes this song what it is are the lyrics which are outstandingly wonderful... and of course the vocals were some of the best I've heard for a rap song.

I will most certainly be listening to your work more often.

Mackity responds:

I'm real glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your time. I hope my other works won't upset you. :O

Welcome Back F-777

This is what I expect to hear from you. A perfect remix through and through. I didn't think that this song could be turned into a dance hit, but you mastered it quite well. Every beat and every note was just perfect. It would be awesome if you could also do "The Circle of Life" as well, but no offense, that would be hard even for you to pull off. All in all it is a wonderful Dance song and in my own opinion certainly a wonderful comeback from what you have been uploading. Kudos to you sir.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

Very Good Indeed

I for one enjoyed this song. It's a great Techno song, and even though it's not a loop it does loop quite well. It did seem a bit repetitive, but you have to consider that this could be used in a flash movie or game which makes the repetition actually good. All in all you did great work here and you seem like a person I could listen to more often. Kudos.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

Outstanding!

This is a wonderful loop! It loops quite well and is very action packed. I don't think you need to add anymore to this really, it works wonderfully as a loop and can be used for title screens or credits.

I simply loved this, the beats were all great! Keep up the good work!

Manhart responds:

Thanks a lot dude ! Hmm I might just add some minor details to it, and then maybe just leave it as this loop, as you suggest me to :)

Wonderful

I love the use of strings and the subtle pianos it sways so well! I can't wait to see this flash movie. Can't wait to hear more great songs from you in the future.

Poing Poing Poing

I think I might actually have a use for this believe it or not. Well it is short and simple, but it should at least actually loop well.

DJ-Galax responds:

Alright, thanks!

Back in the Day

It really takes me back, and the beats were all wonderful. However I think I prefer the lyrics more than I do the dance music. It's like the dance music is just filler for the lyrics. Anyways it's a wonderful song.

29, Male