View Profile The-Great-One

All 481 Audio Reviews

244 w/ Responses

Nice and Calming. Serene at Most.

Truly is ambient. Makes you feel like your church or something. Possibly even in some grand hall. It fits 2005 perfectly in my mind. Soothing all through and through. Also worked well with your flash Health Reminder.

Very Happy, Bouncy, Nice Pop

Certainly a nice pop song. Could've used more lyrics, but I digress it's like "Inspector Gadget." This will surely be a song that I won't be getting out of my head anytime soon. All in all a very nice song to listen to and bring anybody in a better mood.

Not Half Bad

All the beats are quite nice and it holds a nice groove. All in all a very good Techno song. The only thing I can complain with is that it's too short, I was just getting into this when it ended.

Not Bad

It is as you say "A Simple Piano Loop." There really isn't much more to say besides it was quite good. You should take this and make it longer and give us something more than just a loop.

PrawDuhJee responds:

Thanks for the input! This was really just a test of how to upload audio though.

Beautiful

This is quite possibly one of the best Trance songs I've heard in a long time. Surely something F-777 should hear. First off the beats were kick ass through the whole song and the synths were perfect. I listen to Trance songs twice to see if I can catch repetition, and I must say I really didn't catch any repetition. If you had some good song lyrics to go with this song then it would be a wonderful piece of music, but this song can do justice by itself. All in all a masterful piece of work.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks a lot. :)
About the lyrics... I might give that a shot in one of my new songs, maybe, when I do trance again. :D

I Like It

It's short and basic. Perfect for if you're timed to decide something in a flash game or if you had to make a decision on an ending or even for a scene selection screen. It's just a simple thinking tune and I enjoy it.

Nostalgia

Certainly an epic piece to take one back to the old days of the NES. Many things come to mind when hearing this, mainly those of Mario, Link, Pit, Castlevania, and Contra especially. Certainly a grand video game song to be held among other video game songs. You sir have made quite the brilliant song and I credit you for that.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

Well Done

This is certainly a very catchy investigation theme, however it just seems it is missing one more thing... I think it would a touch of strings or something in that variety, but that's all. All in all a great investigation theme.

| Review Request Club |

Sawdust responds:

Okay, gonna add stuff to it then.

Amazing...

0:00-1:07 irked me. However when we got to 1:11 it became quite beautiful. You told a story here didn't you.

The beginning showing the death of an angel and their second rising to heaven once more, for this angel knows it has done all it can for now to deal with the demons below. It was a calming piece that started with the catastrophe and ended with the second battle. A very entertaining piece.

A Dilemma?

It does to tend to sound like a dilemma, but maybe it's just me, but this sounds like TheWeebl's flash "Owls." I could be wrong though, but it's just so familiar. Anyways it does sound like a troubling situation and dark street corners come to my mind as well as the smell of cigarette smoke, it is certainly an interesting piece you've come up with here and ends on a note of insanity. A wonderful song you've submitted here, wonderful indeed.

29, Male