View Profile The-Great-One

All 481 Audio Reviews

244 w/ Responses

You Hit The Nail Right on The Head

I can certainly feel a Madness vibe when I listen to this. Hank's infiltration and stealth approach throughout the building. He is barely noticed by anyone and the one who is confused the most is the clown who at the same time has a funny feeling that Hank is near. I love what you did with this song, you took a chance and created something different, I only wish more flash animators would do the same with this day.

Clown Transformation Complete

You have made the clown angry and so you created a theme song for him. Are you fucking insane man? This certainly would make quite the awesome theme for the clown, I can see him killing and beating the shit out of Hank while filled with glee. An amazing song I must say.

The Jesus Rises when Hank Falls

Yes this makes for the perfect theme for Jesus in the Madness series. I can just see him fighitng off Hank and commanding his legion of followers to destory this perpetual one man army sent from the depths of hell. Another wonderful heavy metal piece by you that certainly brings that Madness vibe to the table. Excellent work.

HighBallers responds:

Setting the Tone

If only a flash animator had the imagination. Then this piece could certainly be the beginning of a warm welcome to change the Madness series around a bit. I sense and impending doom when I hear this, which I'm sure is what you were going for. It sets a suspenseful tone and gets you interested quickly. I like this, I like this a lot.

Epic in a Can

I can't think of no other way to describe it. I can just see Hank plowing through enemy after enemy and even knocking down the Clown. However the fight against Jesus will not be easy and it will not be one that he can overcome easily. The song got a bit repetitive here and there, but overall it is a fantastic heavy metal song with that Madness vibe wrapped up into it. Oh yeah and it loops perfectly.

MtZion responds:

Thanks for the review!
Wow i think this is the most positive review i have. thanks alot! and glad you liked it!
I think the perfect loops results to the end not having any reverb. I think that's what you hear being cut off every time you hear a non-perfect loop.
But seriously thanks alot for the review. this is the kind of stuff that keeps me making music. :D

Has Potential

Well it is on the zany side which means it could do wonders for the Clown in Madness. However it is a bit on the repetitive side. That's it's only real downfall though. It would be interesting to see a flash animator incorporate this song for the Clown.

Pretty Damn Good

It is a bit repetitive at the beginning, but after that it all comes together quite nicely. It doesn't exactly loop well, but it's still not a bad little loop. You did good.

MtZion responds:

Thanks for the review!
yeah the looping thing didn't quite work out. Garageband09 doesn't have a wrap remainder option like FL, so i couldn't really make it work out. i'll try harder in the future to try and create a wrap remainder solution in Garageband09.
Glad you liked it. :)

Well That Was A Nice Surprise

Usually I fear clicking on Heavy Metal songs, because I don't want to get with screamo and blaring guitars. This song however is indeed a very nice balanced heavy metal song. I can picture an epic castle battle between Hank and Jesus Christ when I hear this song.

A wonderful heavy metal song and it loops perfectly to boot! Awesome job!

Hank's Deathbed

I see Hank on an operating table. Being repaired by a doctor and a nurse once again. After another failed attempt. His conscience is talking to him while he is being operated on. Oh it paints an image in my mind.

A wonderful piece of music good sir. Bravo.

Can't Hear You

Well the music is great, however it is louder than you are, so it makes it hard to understand you. Overall I think this would make a nice vocal version, but I just can't hear you.

29, Male