View Profile The-Great-One

All 481 Audio Reviews

244 w/ Responses

My Mario Land!

You did an excellent job on this and put all your effort on it. I say job well done! You deserve at least a Gold Track for this Audio. Great Job!

Gold Medal

Uly responds:

Thank you for the extra life, you never know when they come in handy :)

Another Great One

I would write a review, but I'm speechless to say anything...

AN ARM AND A LEG

Diamond Medal
A Great One

Goukisan responds:

omg don't fall over

thx

It's like...Majestic!

This would be a magnificent audio for a boss battle in a Flash Game...heck I might even use it! Great Job on this! You deserved a Diamond Track man.

AN ARM AND A LEG

Diamond Medal
A Great One

To those who don't know of their talents are hiding them from the rest of the world.
-Wilber7

Goukisan responds:

hey thanks man, i hope u do use it. shoot me a msg if you do

Like A Final Boss Battle

This sounds like music for the final Boss Battle, I'm surprised no one has used it for their flash yet. Excellent Job!

1-UP!

Have you even played Super Mario World?!?

Dude I'm going to have to agree with them, this was probably the worst I've heard. You have a great idea, but you need to make it better.

POISON MUSHROOMS

Dented Medal

Yoshi's Story ROCKS!

I've always loved playing Yoshi's Story. Thanks for bringing back this cheerful song.

Platinum Medal

It was okay.

This wasn't a bad audio but at the same time it wasn't good. I loved this song. I could listen to it all day, but the remix you made was oh wishy-washy. This may belong more in Techno than in Video Game.

Jester667 responds:

Yoshi's Island = Video Game. And there it stays.

BRAVO!

You did an EXCELLENT JOB on this Audio! I hope to see more excellent pieces of work from you!

Gold Medal

THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't know the dance is...

It's just a jump to the left
Then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
Pull your knees in tight
But its the pelvic thrust that really drives you insaaane!

Let's Do The Time Warp!

Platinum Medal.

Trippy Music. Gotta Love It!

Whoa! I listened to this song five times in a row before realizing that I was hypnotized! That is tooooooooooo freaky (or I'm just a weird person). Who knows?

29, Male