View Profile The-Great-One

All 415 Movie Reviews

123 w/ Responses

Pretty Good

It was pretty good, however you need to fix some things. First off you might want to eliminate the Metal music for your intro and credits. Also a Preloader as well as Play and Replay buttons would serve well... plus you may want to work on the quality of the movie as well. Plus some light music in the background wouldn't serve to bad either. This was good, but could use improvements.

*Okay Sound

*No Preloader

This isn't half bad

This was actually quite good. The pivot animations ran very well from beginning to end. The artwork was also very well done, not just the stick figures, but the blood and the machine guns. However the text bubbles and music choice was a bit off, work on that some more. Other than that you've got a nice decent flash.

*Good Story [Random]

*Bad Music
*Bad Text Bubbles

Majestic In It's Own Way

It was as if the pages of a person's notebook were turning before my eyes. The randomly drawn doodles interacting through the notebook. Your animation ran quite smoothly and it your choice of how to use random moments was very good. Your artwork was also great for this type of flash and the music choice was superb.
You've done an excellent job on this flash.

*Story [ R a n d o m ]
*Kept My Attention
*Superb Sound

blackcat2000 responds:

Doodles... *drool*
If the moments seemed random, would it explain it if I said I made them up as I animated? ;)
The music was chosen because initially i just wanted to keep the file small, so I chose a loop, and it happened to fit... so i stuck with it! Thanks for the review! :)

Okay Here We Go

To previous users who have reviewed this, just because it looks like a spin-off of LegendaryFrog doesn't mean it is. Both are different on huge scales if you didn't notice. Now then my only complaints are the artwork, animation, and sound. First off your artwork was lacking, not much there to tell the truth, you probably could've done a lot better. Second was the animation, it was a bit lazy when it came to characters and the lips on your characters hardly matched what they were saying from time to time... your moving DNA structure was awesome though. Last but not least the sound quality was bad... no it sucked from beginning to end. Now then the script wasn't bad, everything was explained and detailed in a very nice way, but to tell the truth it wasn't as entertaining as I expected it to be and was a bit confusing, I didn't know if I was watching an Educational movie about DNA or Radioactive Materials. You need serious work on your flash making skills.

*Good Story
*Okay Artwork

*Bad Sound
*Bad Animation
*Confusing

Marvelous!

It's nice to see a good stick fight movie in the portal. I loved the artwork as well as the animation, it flowed really well. Your background music was kick-ass, however your explosion sound effects had a static in them that sucked. Also I do believe this was short, you could've made it longer.

*Good Story
*Funny and Awesome

*Sound - Explosions

Reminded Me Of Something...

This reminded me of Ren and Stimpy. The classic cartoon comedy which isn't overboard, but just enough humor to keep you entertained. The animation was superb as well as the artwork. The sound was masterful! The story was great as well. You have done a fantastic job!

*Masterful Sound
*Superb Artwork
*Superb Animation
*Superb Story
*Very Funny

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

"This reminded me of Ren and Stimpy. "

Wonderful

You sir have put great effort into this I can tell. I would appreciate it if there were more sound effects like for Mario jumping and such. This should be finished as soon as possible, you've done an outstanding job. Also your preloader was awesome.

*Funny
*Good Sound

*Sound Effects Needed
*Incompleted

This Needs A Lot of Work

You hardly made any improvements whatsoever. All you did was add an even worse parody at the end. Okay your work with sprites and blood effects need a lot of work, also the crazy way the names of each parody was entering was still fucked up, don't ever do that again. Your music for the parodies and the music for your credits really messed up.

*Nice Idea

*Bad Sound
*Terrible Story
*Bad Animation

Bravo Indeed...

Violent, Idiotic, Funny. You have done very well on this flash and I can't wait for more from this series. An excellent job indeed. The voice acting was great as well as your sound. Your artwork could've been better, but was still nice, same with the animation.

*Funny
*Good Animation
*Great Sound

Pretty Good...

For your first flash movie this is pretty good. It reminded me of something like TheWeebl. Your artwork was a bit mediocre, but still nice. Your animation was a bit lazy, but also still good. My main reason for adoring this flash is probably the song. Job well done.

*Okay Animation