View Profile The-Great-One

All 479 Audio Reviews

242 w/ Responses

More Could've Been Done

I enjoy simple, but this was a bit boring. You could've played around with this more than you did. I beg you to take this and add more to it. It was just way too repetitive even for a loop.

ssanthodd responds:

Thanks for the review :D I'll try adding some more on when i have some time. This is just rough draft for now.

Hilarious!

Certainly a funny song, and you're not giving yourself enough credit. You're really not a bad singer I could see you making other great songs on Newgrounds if you haven't already. I can't stop listening to this song and that certainly says a lot about a song.

Not Bad

For your first loop not bad. However I don't think you really made the Jolly Roger Bay theme all that great, and it doesn't really loop well. This song isn't an easy one to tackle at though.

Your beginning wasn't bad it's just well 0:23 is when it got bad and didn't really go that great. I think you can nail this song, it just takes practice. All I can say is don't give up and give it another go.

pacmancorp responds:

well in case you haven't noticed the NG player doesnt loops well ive tested it
IT LOOPS WELL

Breathtakingly Unbelievable

This is probably your best work yet. Out of all the songs you've done I believe you've come up with what I would call your true masterpiece. You stated wait until 1:30 and the patience is rewarded. A magnificent dance song... indeed a magnificent dance song. Excellent work.

RenoakRhythm responds:

wow thank you so much!

This isn't Finished

Well I hate to say this F-777, but after hearing your other works, this seems a bit bland to me. There is more you need to add to this to make it stand out more. Granted it's a great song, but coming from your other works this just isn't out there to me. It's not leaving me on the edge of my seat like your other songs have done. Add more to it and try again.

Excellent Work

I thought of this piece as outstanding and is certainly a very calming piece so you did deliver upon your actions. All I can say is this certainly has put my mind at a bit of ease. A superb job indeed. I can't wait to see some more great things from you within the future.

| Review Request Club |

kchrules responds:

Thanks

Random and Catchy

This is certainly a hilarious song. I wouldn't mind using this myself for something. Your singing mixed with the effects are quite superb. I suggest you put this song in the Review Request Club and get other people's opinions. Certainly a fun song to listen to.

HolyKonni responds:

thank you very much!!

Very Nicely Done

I would like you to take this very good song and play around with it a bit more before I land a final verdict until then I see this as more of a Techno song than I do a Dance song. Still quite good though it's just missing something to make it stand out a bit more.

Quite Good

It is repetitive at some points, but other than that it is a very enjoyable Techno song. My only complaint had to be the end because you didn't finish big, just with repetitive notes at the end. I was expecting some kind of finale, but was dissappointed. Once again you should've really played around with this more than you did, but it is still enjoyable.

alix1 responds:

Thanks for the review!

I Enjoyed This

The small build-up at the beginning and the whole song came together so smoothly. The title certainly did fit the song very well. I picture shooting stars flying through the sky on a warm Summer night. You have made quite the enjoyable song here today. Bravo!

| Review Request Club |