All 482 Audio Reviews

244 w/ Responses

Ah, Simplicity

5 A.M. The crack of dawn. The sun slowly crawls up to give a small bearing of light. The farmer awakens, today is another venture onto the field. The hard work he puts himself through knowing he will always prosper from his labor no matter what, that's saying something. 12 P.M. The crack of noon. The sun bearing down from high up. The farmer returns to his farmhouse for lunch. Chicken, mashed taters, and corn on the cob. The farmer also enjoys listening to his family talk amongst themselves. After lunch the farmer returns to the field. 7 P.M. and there is no sunlight. The farmer returns to his house, returns to his bed, for the night's slumber. He dreams of everything and anything in his quiet slumber knowing tomorrow the cycle will always bring something new and with good fortune.

Sorry for writing a story here, I usually write stories for MaestroRage's audio, but this one captivated me. I had saw all this before my eyes as I was listening to this audio. Another magnificent piece from you Bosa if I do say so myself. To tell the truth I believe you have truly out done yourself. Keep up the good work.

Bosa responds:

Thank you for the story. It actually goes along with what I was thinking of, somewhat.

The fact that a farmer's life is a simple one makes this song a tribute to the rare peace that exists in the world today. When I go outside to plow, I realize how simple life can truly be. Without hesitation, without asking the question why, I begin to till. Perhaps everybody should consider what has been said here. Perhaps your lives are needlessly complicated. Perhaps there is a better life for everybody, they just have to realize how simple life can be.

I thank you for this review, and I do hope that others will continue their stories through time, and begin to find the peace they search for so hard, when it's really right in front of them.

-Bosa

Not What I Expected

I was expecting something classical, but this is still good. In fact it is really good. I didn't expect something like this within Brit Pop. You've done an outstanding job on this audio and I can only expect more unique items to come from you.

The Ball and The Simple Folk

In a kingdom far away a ball is being held. The moonlight dances as do those of elegant wear do. The crisp Autumn air is giving these people a real life fairy tale. In a village so very close, the simple farmers gaze not at the glowing castle, but at the very moon above. It's golden color, the farmers know what time it is. They dawn their labor wear and head out onto the fields. As those in the kingdom are celebrating the harvest moon, the farmers are working with the moon.

You and LadyArsenic have done yet another wonderful job. Not too long or too short, you've made a perfect bit of audio for calming a soul. I can only hope that the world does not take neither of you away.

MaestroRage responds:

^_^ Mmm... I like that imagery. I think I might have been thinking the same thing, if not something very similar. As for the world taking either of us away, I don't think that'll be any time soon. We're still young and very stupid.
Death does not love us. =/

Thanks again for your kind words. It's what keeps us going it is!
With love,
Lady Arsenic <3

Awesomeness

I enjoyed this very much, however your opening was a bit too long. The vocals were magnificent it shows how much work you put into it. You've done a great job on this audio and I can only expect greater things from you. Also to Kate Lesing, excellent job as well to you.

The Beats...

You've got some nice beats, but at some times your song got a little repetitive. It's good I'll give you that... maybe make an extended version of this next time. Other than that good job.

= TGO =

Breeze Through Her Hair

The sunset... majestic as it is. As I gaze through my sun dimmed window I see her standing there. The wind whispers as it blows through her hair. I see her as a goddess of the wind. She wishes to fly, to see the beauty of Barley below her. A wish too far... only the true believers of the world know that there is no wish that is too far for the imagination. Believe, Love, Care.

Maestro, you've actually made a song that has brought tears from my eyes. This song reminds me so much of her it isn't even funny. Yet I do not have the courage to love yet again. Fear perhaps, logic won't answer my question. You've made yet another outstanding audio and I can only hope and pray that you will live a long and prosperous life of sharing your gift with the world. I am in awe.

I Don't See It

Well it is a nice good beat and makes for a good loop, but I just don't see it as a tough walk. Maybe as a villain's dialogue, but that's about it. It does sound familiar to me as well... yet I can't quite put my finger on what it sounds like.

linkbryan1126 responds:

im surprised you dont see it, it screams tough walk to me

Beautiful

Amazing... truly outstanding. This was by far one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever heard. This piece it soothed me, swayed me, it made me feel happy. You've made something fantastic today and I can only hope your skills will exceed your own expectations over time. Superb work my good sir, superb work indeed.

Well...

It was good I'll admit, but you could've gone louder. When you do a remix of a game don't try to get close to the real thing, add some of your own flavor into it. It was good, but you just need better work, also it didn't loop perfectly so this couldn't be considered a loop.

As We Were There...

We walked along the soft grass that was laid beautifully across our island. The enchanted thoughts we had. A divine escape from reality we formed. Our island was a garden of tranquility and no matter how far apart we may be we will always remember our garden.

I loved this piece very much as I do all of your work. This song has brought out the romantic side of me once again and has given me more thoughts to think about once again. Great job by you and LadyArsenic, my kind words to her too on this magnificent piece.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you TGO. Your story was magnificent and well written as always. Lady's work brings out a lot of new inspirations and energies in me as well, which is why I am so thankful to be working with her!

We are glad you liked it, thank you kindly for the review!

31, Male