View Profile The-Great-One

All 418 Movie Reviews

125 w/ Responses

Dimensions Through Time

The artwork and animation are both masterful, it really is quite amazing. The sound is great, from the sound effects and music choices were superb. The little voice acting was great, but there wasn't much here in the voice acting department. The story is truly masterful, the breaking of the boundaries with the agents made to protect the flow are wonderful, however the story was going on to make a possible series, but you ended it with an ending... you could give us a sequel, but it might be best if you left this to rest. Overall it's a wonderful flash movie.

*Masterful Artwork
*Masterful Animation
*Masterful Story

It Really Is A Small World

The animation here is comical, but it's the song that makes it. As a music video it was very enjoyable, but I kind of felt a bit empty after watching it as if there wasn't enough here. I want another Halo music video from you very soon.

*Great Animation

*Too Short

Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere!

I must say that the placement and presentation of everything here made the artistic look of this quite superb I must say. The bases made of caramel and chocolate as well as the weapons and using candy corn to represent gunfire was just genius! The animation is masterful! Stop motion animating is not the easiest thing to do... it is pretty much putting frame-by-frame animation into the real world. I commend you on your stop motion animation. The story is superb as well, a bit fast, but I think that adds to it... the ending with you eating the gummy bears though was a tad bit lame. The sound effects were superb and the minimal voice acting was great. I would be more than happy to see another stop-motion animation from you in the near future!

*Masterful Animation
*Quite Funny

(none)

The Start of an Epic Series!

Your artwork and animation are completely superb, very comical looking as well. The sound is beautiful... kudos to David Orr. The voice acting is spot on and hilarious especially from your part. The main point here is the storyline... I honestly can't wait to see what happens next. Like I said it's the start of a wonderful series.

*Outstandingly Hilarious!

Jazza responds:

thank you so much, seriously after months of solid work and no real feedback to hear this is really nice. thank you.

Is There A Doctor In The House?

Your artwork and animation are quite superb. The voice work from the characters and from Brentalfloss are just hilarious and quite spot on. The song was absolutely hilarious! It gets funnier and funnier everytime I listen to it. I really don't have anything to really complain about.

*Outstandingly Hilarious!

Paper Beats Scissors

Wow, now this flash was quite hilarious! The artwork is great, but the animation did seemed a bit lacking. The voice acting was great and so were the sound effects. The storyline though is where this flash shines, the ending really did surprise me... I thought Rock was going to crush Scissors, but that surely wasn't the case. Overall it's a good flash.

*Great Artwork
*Good Animation
*Great Sound

(none)

By Using Your "IMAGINATION"

First off your artwork and animation are quite superb. Everything flows so well. The voice acting was also quite superb... very comical with the monotone voices, but also good with the -commentary- bit at the end. The background music I think could've been better, it was alright, but it just seemed rather bland to be honest. The storyline was brilliant, capturing the imagination of someone and then having them fail... but the commentary and text commentary of the commentary was comic gold. Something I truly enjoyed to be honest.

*Good Sound

Sweet Lemonade, Yes Sweet Lemonade

This flash is quite good. The song enough is a very superb song, although one for rhyme the reason is not quite here, but that's normal in any song from you. The artwork is superb, the cartoon characters are zany looking, but their expressions are quite funny and represent their emotions well. There really isn't exactly a lot of animation going on here, but what is here is great! Overall a delightful flash.

*Great Animation
*Sweet Lemonade

Writing... Getting Better and Worse

Well the story you're telling here is getting better. However the dialogue sequence between Shadow and Sonic made the story generic and boring as hell. The animation with the fighting scenes was just outstanding. This cliffhanger ending I wasn't quite fond of though, but I am anticipating the 9th Episode... hopefully it won't take as long for you to put together, but by all means take your time. Overall this was a nice installment, but it kind of gave me a letdown.

*Great Story

*Story - Seems Generic
*Story - Cliffhanger Ending

LMAO!

Well the artwork is great and the animation superb. The black and white tone with the small uses of color really work for this. The sound was all chosen very well and the voice acting was great. The storyline had some cliche moments, especially at the end with the conversation between the officer and the Facebook Guy, it was dragged on which made the story predictable, but overall still hilarious. We all knew exactly what was going to happen and we had no problem with it. A nice little parody of a problem in the world today that I'm sure even SardonicSamurai would get a chuckle out of. Overall a delightful flash to brighten one's day, can't wait for the sequel involving Twitter.

*Great Artwork