View Profile The-Great-One

121 movie Reviews with Responses

All 413 Reviews

DO NOT ADVERTISE!!!!!

I really don't like it when people use the portal to advertise. Too bad I mean Election Day you could have submitted a flash about the Wii, XBOX360, and the PS3 in a war or candidate type thing (That doesn't sound like a bad idea.) Yet you just advertise. It's nice to say some kind things about a system but all that belongs in the Forum area not the Portal.

th1rt3en responds:

I'm not advertising the PS3, I made a flash based on their advertising campaign, and decided to follow it enough to make it feel like their ads. I also didn't make this for Newgrounds, just decided to upload it after I finished it because I thought it came out well.

If it was an ad, i would have had links to various product sites.

Also, what did I say about the system?

YEAH PENGUINS!

I gave you Graphics 10, because who really cares about Graphics?! Style was 10 because well this was short, simple, and funny. Sound 10 because you had music. Violence a 6, but why do we even have Violence? Interactivity 1, I'm not sure why. Humor 8 because it was a funny joke. Made me smile a little.

Great Job.

Fallin-Again responds:

Im glad it made you smile a little. I will be doing a few more shorts, and i will consider all of that.

When Will The Second One Come OUT!

You did an excellent job on this Flash Movie. I really can't wait until the second one comes out! I hope it's real soon.

AN ARM AND A LEG
3-UP!

Diamond Medal

Gobi responds:

thanks! I'm making a halloween short atm , it'll be out before the 31st for sure (: Thanks for the review and vote!

-Brady

The Raccoon with the Jetpack goes Round and Round

I loved this Flash! A Raccoon with a Jetback is Stupidity Genius! You might have wanted a different song though. I suggest you look in the Audio Portal and search for Time Warp and then click on Let's Do The Time Warp Again. Trust me on this. Other than that GREAT JOB! This is in my favorites now!

TWO THUMBS UP!
1-UP!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

goodness gracious! Why thank you sir, though we did come to the consencus that we must keep the music. Though timewarp may be a nice song, I'm afraid we absolutely need AGNRY MUSIC to be for the battle scene. AGNRY MUSIC not only makes the battle more intensive, but it also makes it far more awesome, giving it a truely hardcore feel. AGNRY MUSIK may not be the best of choice, but we, as the best animators on newgrounds, feel as though AGNRY MUZIC was our only option. I bid you a kind, and fair day good sir. May you have good luck and other shit like that.

Slowly but surely.

Alright Hornby you made some improvements from your first Mario Bros. You did better with the Graphics and the Sound. It wasn't too long, but you need to make it more funny I mean hence the title Mario Bloopers 2. I will admit Blooper #6 was funny, but the rest were not. Watch "America's Funniest Home Videos" that is filled with great blooper material.

BepsiWay responds:

Okay. I will put alot of work into the 3rd one. (If I make a third one)

Everybody Dance Like A Robot!

A German Song, a Dancing Robot in a Graveyard, makes sense to me!

TWO THUMBS UP!
3-UP!

Platinum Medal

benjadaninja responds:

:) ha thanks man!

Not too bad

This wasn't too bad man. I have to say good job.

Brass Medal

Kraken17 responds:

sweeeet. I got a thumb up. Not a lot of those these days.

HI HI From Wilber7

Hello. This is your first flash. I voted 5 on it because well, why not give you that extra little boost? Now then the drawing and animation was good, believe me I know, but maybe you should have made the story more clearer like what the "monk" was writing about, oh and the part at the end was FUNNY! Keep it up.

phsyrexian responds:

haha thanks :) i was jst trying to make it as clear as possible without making it drag on anymore, i think it would have got a little too boring before it got to the ending but thanks for the review =)

Not too bad.

This isn't too bad, I like the way you made this flash, short, sweet, simple and too the point. Good Job!

1-UP!

ZT responds:

WooooOOOooo

Wilber's Suggestion Box

This was okay for your first flash ever made, but I have some suggestions. First watch America's Funniest Home Videos and get some ideas from them. Next you need different music, go to the Audio Portal and type in Mario for Details and try to find something you like. The graphics were good, but could use a little work on them. If this really was your first flash it was Okay, don't improve on this one just make a sequel so it'll be easier on you.

Listen to the words of Wilber7.
POISON MUSHROOM