View Profile The-Great-One

121 movie Reviews with Responses

All 413 Reviews

Really Good

Your artwork and animation were really great. The sound could've had more, like some background music besides for the shower scene. The voice acting was nice, but nothing much there. The story however is hilarious and certainly gives you something you didn't expect.

*Good Voice

Rovertarthead responds:

Cool no bad points thanks there bud.

Not Too Shabby...

Your sprite work is quite good, your storyline is exceedingly well. There are scenes with background music and scenes with no background music at all. This is where it becomes quite odd. Also the history text went by a bit too fast. All in all it was a decent flash and being your first was done quite well.

*Good Sound

Anwich responds:

thank you very much, yeah, i realize the sound isnt great, but i really had no one to guide me on that, but i recently found a mucchhhhh better way to both cut down on filesize and have the music playing the whole time! thank you for your review!

Pretty Good

Your artwork and animation were both really great, You stated this is random drawings coming from your mind and I must say I enjoyed your randomness. However your background music choice didn't really fit this flash at all and I actually ended up turning off my speakers so I could enjoy the flash. All in all pretty good.

*Amusing

*Bad Sound

J0hnnyR0tt3n responds:

well everyone has there own style of music, I love Horse the Band so it was only natural for me to choose them in my work. Thanks for the review and try to keep in mind that this is my second flash ever and i learn everything by myself! i hate tuts.

Better than Messing with coffee...

This is better than the original I must say. The artwork is still sloppy, you could've done more work on this than you did. The animation this time around was much better. I also loved the background music you picked for this, classy yet enough for the action. One thing that really gripes me though was that this was too short... why did you only work on it for 1 Day?

*Good Artwork

*Too Short

tankbuster781 responds:

Well, my movies are very short because I really don't have that kind of patience to make a 2 minute movie because I go out alot then the movie will take like 5 months to make.

Quite Funny Good Sir

Your artwork was great, very comical indeed... the only thing I have to really complain about are the flames, I'm gonna let it go because I believe you were going with a cartoony look on them. The animation was a bit lazy at some points, but still came together. What I really liked was just the parody, the storyline. It was hilarious! Probably one of your funniest flash movies I've ever seen. All I can say is keep up the fond and funny work.

*Good Animation
*Hilarious!

LordHayden responds:

I'm not too good at drawing fire.

Horrible

I hate to say this, but this is an absolute horrible flash movie. It's flashing text sentences saying "sucking cock" "fucking die" "piece of shit" "ignore this flash" and "you fucking noob XD" and I wasn't able to read the last bit of text. It wasn't pleasing to the eye because I had to zoom in on it. There were no characters, nothing interesting at all, there wasn't even any sound. This flash is basically non-viewable to those who don't know how to view it "properly."

*No Artwork
*Way Too Short

elementell responds:

Witty author's comment.

Hilarious!

Your artwork is better this time around from your previous episode and the animation is superb too. With flash I'm sure you'll be able to do many great things in the future with Jim and his pals. The sound was funny as well as the storyline. Especially the Mac and PC opening joke.

*Quite Humorous

Jimtopia responds:

Hehe, the Mac/PC thing just came to me at the last minute and I had to add it in.

Funny, However...

The artwork seems a bit slack. The animation is there, but the artwork seems like you slacked off a little bit on this one. The storyline is humrous, but the ending still doesn't make much sense to me. Not bad, but not your best.

*Good Story
*Funny

Jimtopia responds:

Yeah, well I made this one in a matter of 8 hours, with absolutely no ideas about what it would be before I started. This is probably my least favorite out of them all.

Hilarious Once Again

The artwork and animation are still quite superb and the addition of voice actors now has taken a new twist and honestly came out good on your half. The storyline once again is hilarious... possibly a line I won't be forgetting for quite some time... "holy crap you forgot the pin!" All I can say is keep up the superb work.

*Outstandingly Hilarious!

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you enjoy these so much. Makes me all the more excited when I work on them.

The Laughter Continues

We are now thinking with portals aren't we? Your artwork has gotten better and your animation is nothing short of superb. The sound choices were all perfect, and last but not least an outstandingly hilarious storyline that actually made me watch twice. A superb flash indeed.

*Outstandingly Hilarious!

Jimtopia responds:

Glad you liked it so much, when Portal 2 comes out, I will probably make something like this again.

30, Male