View Profile The-Great-One

243 audio Reviews with Responses

All 479 Reviews

A song that relates to you...

When you see someone so beautiful... knowing she wouldn't judge one man's appearance for another. You want her more than others and would do anything for her. You would help her more than others, you care for her more than others. I need to be alone with my thoughts now because this song reminds me of so much... of someone I miss. Great Job and keep up the good work, you have a great voice that you need to continue to share with the world.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

Jazza responds:

thank you oh great one lol. jokes

but really i know where you coming from. we nerds are never the lady catchers, its only later in life they realize they should've gone with us. lol jokes. but yeah, i've been in the same state of mind

...I'm Speechless...

I can't believe I'm about to say this and my review may be deleted for even writing this, but your remake of this song has surpassed the original. I am amazed and speechless to say what I think of this! It's superb without saying a word. Excellent Job!

Jazza responds:

wow, thanks :) !

I like it but...

I don't know... there's something a bit off about it. I don't know what it is but if you can fix it it would sound a lot better.

knuxrouge responds:

Thanks, but sorry, Trail Version, when I made a new file, that was it.

Tears from one who bears no pain.

Well... I hope you're happy... this song made me actually cry. Yes cry. How could someone write something so beautiful, how could a voice from a mere mortal pierce the heart of another? You are not human I know this as a fact, but you are not evil either. You must forgive me it is hard for me to type this... in fact its difficult enough. You have the voice of an angel and I only hope that you continue to share your voice with the world.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

:-(

hania responds:

I have always said that I'm an alien - and no one believes me.
I'm really glad this song touched you. It makes me a happy girl!
Take care and keep in touch, Great One!
-hania
xox

Auras...

You did a fantasic job in categorizing the auras into music! I enjoyed the dark aura very much indeed (being a dark aura myself). Very nicely done, by the master of classical no doubt. Keep up the good work Maestro!

MaestroRage responds:

The dark and rage aura are my favorite segments to make, as they correspond to my style the best I believe :D! Thank you for the kind words and the review TGO, i'm glad you liked it!

The Fiery Silence...

The battle is over... and now three young warriors sit around a campfire. They won the battle, but fear the war. A young man of 17 looks back on his life, from learning the ways of the blade to mastering the arts of the Samurai. He remembers the betrayal he has suffered and fights now to regain his honor. Another young man of 12 sits by the fire and thinks of the other beside him, does she love him or not... is it him or is it her, what is the matter, why do I feel this way... love is still a mystery to him, but he knows why he fights, he fights to protect the one he loves. A young woman of 12 also sits by the fire she is thinking the same thing the young man of 12 is... but she fights not only to protect her love, but she also fights for vengeance.

This has a Japanese feel to it, I don't know how, but it just does... it's very superb.

MaestroRage responds:

It's an interesting story TGO. Why the young lady finds herself fighting for vengeance as well as why the three of these young people are interwoven into this story together. It speaks of such potential one could go on for hours writing tangents and background material.

I don't quite feel the Japanese vibe, though far be it from me to rule it out, there are segments which I whole heartedly agree with you.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

The Order Has Arrived...

I have yet now another idea for a great book thanks to you! I dare not place it here though out of fear of it being taken away.

Your song is brilliant and brings forth many images twisting and turning about my mind like shooting stars through a twilight sky, flying and going out and once they go out I find it able to take those old stars and form a new one. Magnificent work, as always.

MaestroRage responds:

I hope the book idea serves you well TGO. I know your ideas are quite fascinating, i'm sure it will be a keeper :D!

I'm glad you liked it, as well as found it a source of inspiration, I honestly did not expect that much from it, but to see it serve some purpose, gives me joy. Thank you for the review!

Marvelous...

I see wise men around a campfire. Their men asleep in tents as these wise men are not talking of worldy matters, but instead of the happiness they've experienced through their lives. They decide to dance about the campfire.

This song has given me so many ideas now for a nice little story to put together, (too long to fit here in fact). I leave you with a quote from the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as said by Gene Wilder...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

MaestroRage responds:

It is an interesting idea TGO :D! That these memories would be so strong, so revered by would dance without restraint. Truly it becomes an unseen dance!

The quote is also very fitting, thanks for sharing it! And again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Great Minds Together!

I see this as a great dance theme... although between 0:40 and 0:52 could've been a little lighter, other than that great audio! Keep up the good work!

Kr1zF-777 responds:

Thx for the review ^^ glad u like it :)

Upon That Japanese Rain

A misty morning. Behold the standing temple, where two of heart are to be married. Inside this temple, the ceremony begins, two of heart are to become one. A beautiful time is this, where honor brings forth greatness for the middle-aged mothers and fathers, for the old and wise grandmothers and grandfathers, and for the new generation that is soon to come. A soldier and a princess... who couldn't be more happier than they are now.

You may have seen two Erhu violinists in the early morning mist and rain, but I saw this. It is amazing how two people can see different things, is that good or bad? Good because the minds of two are not equal and get grasp difference of knowledge. Bad because it is how wars are started. Superb job on this audio, I love your rain in it. Soothing and well ambient indeed. Masterful work!

MaestroRage responds:

in this case TGO, differences seen and perceived are very good. I would have it no other way. Given such a fluent, unstable platform to get imagery from, it is in fact most interesting if two people have the same image! Nobody will see the same thing to the letter, it is not possible, and growing up experiences plays a big role how things are deciphered.

So not at all, i'm very happy to see your vision of the piece, it rings true, and well. Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Male