View Profile The-Great-One

243 audio Reviews with Responses

All 479 Reviews

She must die.

When I hear this I see a story of a noble knight who vanquishes an evil queen with a mighty sword made by his father and 7 followers.

This song brings inspiration to me in so many ways.

Deflektor responds:

Hmmmm, not bad. Pretty classic, seems like an old movie, but sweet, anyway. Thanks for the review!

Hmmm....okay.

This sounds more like a Dance and Trance then just Trance. I still like it though. Very good for a party. I'm sorry to here your account has been deleted.

Dj-PinkWalrus responds:

hey thanks for the positive review, but yeah, it seems that every time i submit a new song, it gets zero voted right off the bat. I actually switched accounts a while back because the same thing kept happening, but i guess there's nothing you can do about that..... that is, i assume you were talking about the zero voting when you said my account was deleted... kinda confusing. Anyways, i can kinda see how this would be a dance song as well, but it takes quite a while to get to that part. Because of your kind words, I will check out your music starting... now!

Copy

You just copied your own audio. You took your "Look We're Flying" piece and just remixed it. Nice job anyways, could be used for credits in a game.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Yes, I composed a variation. This piece is going to the Hoshima animation project I'm working on. "Look We're Flying" and "I Feel So Alone" were also pieces intended to show up in this same OST.

Another Grand Masterpiece.

Excellent Work MaestroRage, as always you take music to the next level of classic. By the way how's the song coming for my story "The Right Thing."

Great song by the way.

Robert Lee Haney
(P.S. I don't know if you've checked your e-mail, but I've changed my NG Alias for the last time. It is now The-Great-One.)

MaestroRage responds:

Heh, okay I got it down. If you have any more name changing planned do tell me ;).

The song for your piece is slowly coming to fruitation. I'm sorry I havn't put as much effort into it as I would like to, but time is a luxery I can no longer find... especially these next two weeks with final exams and all.

In any case, thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked the piece ^^.

AGGH!

This needs some serious work especially with the bass! Work on it some more will ya! JEEZ Louise!

There is such thing as a little too much bass ya know.

joshuaskillsrobles responds:

Theres neve to much of bass, but yeah i guess it was the wrong type of music to put it in.

Nine Card #001

Well this does sound odd, good, but odd. It sounds like a weird church theme. You are one weird person or you just felt weird either one, nontheless this was a good audio. Keep up the good work.

(Sounds like a church theme for NG)

meneldil responds:

Thx!
I think I rather felt weird that time:P
But I guess there's nothing bad in making weird music. cu!

Dance Dance, You maniac you.

Excellent Work on this piece, I really loved it in fact I even downloaded it. You did an excellent job on this. Keep up the masterful work.

Flashgigant responds:

thx :)

Ya' Gotta Get Funky!

Pretty good, pretty good. You sure this doesn't belong in the Techno category? I think it belongs in the Techo category or at least Video Game.

Koalaby responds:

yeah, guess ur right.. too late now :-(

Ya' Gotta Get Funky!

Hey nice beats in this audio man! I think I'll use this for an idea I have for a Flash. Keep up the great work.

Koalaby responds:

Hey, thanx. Send me the link if ya do

The Kindly Dark Soul...

Hello MaestroRage or should I say "MaestroRage" now. (I know corny joke).

Like all of your other tracks this one is another MASTERPIECE of the depressed maestro.

I can't wait for your next Masterful Compostion.

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you liked it Wilber, it is true, most of these pieces are infused with a source of sorrow or anger I can't seem to eradicate. Maybe from lack of skill, maybe from lack of control, I don't know.

I'll be around for a long while, I hope you will be around to hear them, thank you for the review, once again i'm glad you liked it!

Male