View Profile The-Great-One

243 audio Reviews with Responses

All 479 Reviews

I don't know, the opening had was pretty bland to be honest, but as it kept going I could slowly overtime see many a dwarf in space fighting on the moon, racing through the stars, mining the rings of Saturn, laying waste to elves in a war over Pluto and challenging the sea folk of the planet Neptune. All in all this song captivated my ears and my imagination. A veritable Middle Earth in the havens above the clouds and beyond. Everything just flowed so smoothly and was a treat to hear. Kudos to you sir, kudos.

Jazza responds:

thank you! you're so great

No Main Theme

I don't see it as a main theme either, but it is certainly a fun loop that loops perfectly. I like it. It would be great for a castle theme or even a military scene. It works so well.

Kwing responds:

Thanks, sounds like you really like it :D

Bravo! Magnifico!

Wow, this was just amazing. I love Opera and the musical melodies that accompany them. The singing and music were all around wonderful for my ears. You state in your Author Comments that you really appreciate the awesome ones who take time to rate or review. Well The-Great-One just took the time to listen, rate, and review your song and, I absolutely love it!

reel2 responds:

HAHA! Thank you The Great One! I'm glad you decided to review my song.

Interesting Yet Jumbled

My only complaint with this song is that it seems a bit jumbled with too much going on. However it does remind me of being inside a cave or cavern. The song started hurting my ears around 1:03 and it just kept going this needs some revision.

disk00 responds:

Sadly the entire LP..or whatever you'd call it that I made...they are all kind of like this. Not exactly sure why I followed the same pattern with all of them. Sorry about your ears. The 3rd song will really hurt your ears though I think..

Very Fun

I quite like it. I wouldn't mind seeing an expanded version of it. My only complaint though is that the loop seems a bit off to me other than that it is very fun.

ganon95 responds:

thnx :)

Beautiful

The start seemed a bit shaky at first, but it was great way to actually start this song. Overall I truly believe this song was meant for the ocarina and you gave it great justice. Bravo.

Ocarina-Kid responds:

I wasn't too sure about the start or the whole piece actually, but once again you save the day ;) Thanks man, appreciate the review.

The Interviewer Theme

A beautiful and calming song. Loops quite well and isn't really entirely repetitive. It just works so well for if you're reading something enlightening. Kudos to you good sir.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks :)
Glad to be appreciated :)

Jam Session is a Go!

Quite nice, I think the rock guitar was a bit over excessive with this, I wouldn't mind hearing this with acoustic guitar, piano, and bass actually. Other than that it is a wonderful and catchy melody it just seems like it would suit better with softer instruments in mind. Still great for the ears.

gamejunkie responds:

Thank you very much. Hadn't thought about doing an acoustic version of this to be honest, but since you suggested it, will give it a go a see what it sounds like. If it's good, I might submit it. Thanks for that. Glad you liked it. Thanks for the great review.

Cheers gamejunkie.

Very Nice

Quite mellow. Very soft and sweet. However you label this as a loop when it isn't really a loop. Overall I like what you brought here in terms of melody. Excellent work.

John5454 responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad to know you like it and it was soft enough. I'm not a fan of soft songs, but I did because I was bored, and because of my song. I wanted to hear what it sounded like soft, without all the major guitar rifts and whatnot. Thanks again. John

Nice and Simple

I liked it. It was short sweet and to the point, it doesn't exactly loop, but through editing magic that can be fixed. Overall I can picture this being used for some tutorial or instructions or even in just a basic run of the mill town or villa. Awesome job.

mrmcduts responds:

yeah i think for some reason the first step was taken out :(

Male