The-Great-One

251 Audio Reviews w/ Response

All 506 Reviews

A Mess

This song had some good parts to it, but other than that from time to time it was just a jumbled mess really. I can see this as a base track, just something you do to see if you like it, and then afterwards you make changes to it later on. Revamp this song and reupload it, because it does have potential.

Garma responds:

Thanks
I was thinking about changing up some parts since they dont really seem to fit too well.
Will do some changes to it soon once i get around to it
haha

Not Too Shabby

This is a really good techno song. Not to repetitive and has a nice blend of weird yet nice beats to it. Quite nice. Seems like boredom took over with the making of this didn't it?

Box-Killa responds:

Yes bordem indeed, it ate my whole Sunday making it. Thx for the review :D

Absolutely Amazing!

Although it isn't exactly Classical, it's still a wonderful piece. You have taken the beauty of Classical music and put your own twist on it. If only we could hear the full project though. I can sense pirates within this piece, the smell of the salty sea and the waves that move the ship. You sir have done quite well and I'm surprised that your name isn't known throughout Newgrounds more. Bravo!

sshafty1 responds:

Well that may be the most flattering comment I have ever received.

I love you?

-Sam

Nice and Twisted

The last funny killing Santa song I heard was from Weird Al Yankovic, but this was not only humorous it was a well written Punk song and I loved listening to it. The guitar and drum work was nicely done, as were the vocals. All in all a great song that I guarantee someone will use for a Christmas flash on Newgrounds.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks! Yeah I've been trying to get someone to make a flash for it, even offered payment, but nobody's interested :(

Boom-Bada-Boom

It's been a while since I've heard a nice techno song. This was certainly quite enjoyable to listen to. The beats and synth were all perfect, it was certainly a great joy to listen to this song and I can't wait for Watson #2. From beginning to end it was beautiful.

jmerk800 responds:

WOW thanks a lot! I am working on Watson #2 and it will probably be done in a while I am glad you enjoyed it, It was very fun to make.

Very Nice

Although this song is nicely done, it still seems repetitive. You know your stuff well, but you don't explore enough, it's a good song and you've shown that you can make something quite good. Improvement over time.

DjZeaklous responds:

Thank you very much.

Quite Nice

Well for one thing this song did flow quite nicely, it was a nice trance song I must say, but it did seem a bit repetitive here and there. It just seems like you really could've played around with this song some more.

DjZeaklous responds:

Thanks for your input. I tried to keep it basic, but retain the uprising melody

Nice and Dark

It's nice to hear the creativity put into this. I can still see that scene from the Tim Burton movie. This song is simply majestic... nice and dark as well. I really do love the twist you decided to put on it. All in all superb. I wouldn't mind seeing you remake the Batman theme from the Tim Burton movies though.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Yeah. I do like that theme too. You never know. Maybe sometime in the future. It's a great theme as it is, I wouldnt want to mess with it. :)

A Complete Rush!

This song is all build-up I will admit it, but that's the point I believe you were going for. This song is called Energy Dance therefore it's a build-up of energy and unleashing it giving the listener a rush! It's just brilliant and I loved every second of it.

syphonmax responds:

Thanks dude =]

Generic Commercial Resort - TIME SHARE

I do enjoy this song, and you have captured the generic beauty perfectly. Something you would hear on a commercial for a resort, beautiful beaches and five-star hotels to cater to you. Excellent job!

Lightningpichu responds:

Lol xD so you think I could be a generic time share sellout xD? Anyways thanks :D

31, Male