View Profile The-Great-One

243 audio Reviews with Responses

All 479 Reviews

Glad to see you back...

I'm glad you're back making Audios. This song was very good. TO those reading the reviews I suggest you listen to "March of a Prideless Victory" first then come back and listen to this one, you'll really love it!

And to those who hate Goukisan I'll say that he has a gift (unlike others) and I'm glad he's sharing it with the world (literally).

Great Job Goukisan

-Robert Lee Haney (a.k.a. Wilber7)

Goukisan responds:

Thanks for reviewing :)

I wouldn't say i have any particular gift, just a decent ear for music and too much time on my hands.

Hmmm...

Sounds good, but could be a little better for credits. Not bad though.

aspachi responds:

lol thanks, my first time making a credit themed song though =p

O_O Just Wow!

Note the smiley face. This was just amazing! You're gonna be big here on Newgrounds I can feel it. This was one of the best audios I've heard since the audio LightWave by EON.

TWO THUMBS UP!

Platinum Medal

tankbusta responds:

THANKS MAN..apreciate it..as you can see i was trying to get better so you will hear ( from now on ) more quality tracks like this !!!

Good Song!

WOW! You can really play the piano can't you?
Well I must say this is a really good piece! But the title strikes me a bit odd, why not something that says "Family?" I loved this song!

I'm your first download!

AN ARM AND A LEG

Diamond Medal

P.S. This deserves a Diamond Track or at least Platinum.

cleardarkness responds:

thanks, about the title, the name of my solo project is "half-staff giraffe" and since I kinda thought this sounded like a theme song, it became the "theme from the giraffe show"

Overall 9 and Effort 7 for a Reason.

Don't listen to assholes. This is a great song and all of your songs are great! Please FINISH THIS SONG! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BEGGING!?!?! (Well maybe not) PLEASE FINISH THIS SONG! I'd have to say it's one of your greatest songs yet.

Robert Lee Haney

Goukisan responds:

Hey again Wilber, thanks but I don't have the flp of this song anymore.

I am making a new one though. Moapv2

AHHHH! WTF! THAT HARDLY SOUNDED LIKE PAPER MARIO!!

WTF MAN! This sounded terrible! Repeat Try Again.

GAME OVER DUDE!

Chao-Guy responds:

Lemme guess, too loud?

And I'm trying to be kind of origional.
Aw, well. Thanks for upping my review count any way.

"Ma-Ma Mia!" I need a 1-up shroom.
*runs around with a dustpan and brush* Here shroomy, shroomy, shroomy!...

Bless You Godfather.

This sounds like a Mafia tune, I will defitinitely use this in a Flash Movie. Great Job.

AN ARM AND A LEG

Diamond Medal
A Great One

Metalcan responds:

Thanks! That's great, I hope you will.

Great Job!

This sure takes me back. Although this boss was easy, I mean all you had to do is get Lakilester and then just go into the sewers of Toad Town, get your Ultra Boots and go back to battle Huff N' Puff. That boss was easy and the Music was great! You did an excellent job on this remix and I hope to see some more of your work in the future. Can you do the Koopa Battle from Chapter 1?

Chao-Guy responds:

Koopa Battle? Do you mean koopa bros?
It's already up. (Koopa Bros. Delta formation)
If you mean something else, PM me.

Keep it up!

Housemasta is AWESOME!

You are AWESOME! This really brings back memories. If you plan to make more then please do one for Kingdom Hearts. Oh one more thing...Check your NG Mail, I usually e-mail people with ideas. GREAT JOB!

HouseMasta responds:

hey thanks a lot! i may do some KH in the future, so be sure to check back once in a while. thanks a lot for the 10!

My Mario Land!

You did an excellent job on this and put all your effort on it. I say job well done! You deserve at least a Gold Track for this Audio. Great Job!

TWO THUMBS UP!
1-UP!

Gold Medal

Uly responds:

Thank you for the extra life, you never know when they come in handy :)

Male