View Profile The-Great-One

All 165 Game Reviews

43 w/ Responses

Another One

I've seen over fifty different maze games in my time and this one resembles the others as well. First off there were no obstacles whatsoever, just your basic small spaces to get through, also I'm sure a lot of people already know the cheat... right click and move your mouse to the finish. For your first maze game, you pretty much got it, just like everyone else.

*Bad Idea
*No Sound
*Bad Artwork
*No Animation

sneekyboy responds:

lol i no this was crap its the first game i eva made lol its shit!

Alright...

First off you submitted this into the wrong category. This is a game not a movie. Also it really isn't pleasing to the eye. Now then as for mechanics, I ended up getting questions wrong based on the point I really couldn't read them. Also answer this question for me... I know the ADs pay for the website, but what does knowing how many ads are on the Front Page have to do with Newgrounds? I passed your quiz, but it wasn't easy getting through when it's almost impossible to click the C. button for an answer. Put the letters in boxes and let us click the boxes next time. The sound was probably one of your saving graces as well as the questions... but sadly there was no new flare to this, it was just another run-of-the-mill quiz. Give us more of a challenge next time.

*Okay Quiz

*Hard to click "C"
*Bad Artwork

Interesting... However.

It's an interesting concept and very nice. The levels are challenging, but the red block moves way to SLOW. If you could move a bit faster you could make the game a tad easier and still have enough challenge. Also turning the block is not the easiest thing in the world. Correct that and you'll have something good. Artificial Difficulty is not fun.

*Good Artwork
*Challenging

*Character Moves Slow
*Character Hard To Control At Times

Same Old Same Old

Didn't I assist in the blaming of this game once before? I could be wrong, but weren't you the one who uploaded this game to the Flash Portal once before? I mean the last time I saw this game it looked exactly like this, except this time around there are instructions. Well either way around, this isn't a bad concept, but not a good one either. More puzzle pieces would make this puzzle more challenging and that's what you need more challenge.

*Not A Bad Idea

*Needs More Challenge

www-kaywire-com responds:

Nah the one you saw was a tutorial by Darren

Pitiful

No offense dude, but this really isn't a great thing you've made. Reviews should be your own critique based on what you thought of the flash movie or game. You can't just make a generator with a bunch of comments that you and others base as "reviews."

I came to Newgrounds to help other people, but by doing this shows that all you have to do to boast your review count is just copy and paste... you're making the process of reviewing lazy, I used to review like this and I changed my ways and gave myself my own system... other users do not need to review like this... they should point out their likes and dislikes of what they watch and/or play.

I am disabling points due to the fact that this is under construction and the fact that this is one of the worst ideas for a generator on a site such as Newgrounds.

|| Points Disabled ||

Concept and Gameplay

You have a good concept, but it is quite confusing, even from the first level. You have to take the shortest route within a speedy time. However their wasn't much creativity in most of the levels. Also some background music would've been a nice add-on... drop by the Audio Portal and find something. It wasn't a bad game, but it was way to simple and confusing on how you gain points... you need to explain that much more clearer on taking the shortest route.

*Great Idea
*Good Artwork
*Good Sound

*Background Music - NONE
*Confusing

Revival of Gradius

I loved playing this, even though I sucked at playing Gradius, Gradium kept the same challenging levels alive as in Gradius. I for one thank you for taking me down memory lane. Your artwork was mediocre, which was perfect for this game, plus the animation was nice and speedy just like the original. This is surely a game for the reflexes. Plus excellent sound.

*Great Artwork
*Superb Animation
*Great Story
*Fun and Challenging

Skeik responds:

Thanks for the reviews. I really should have sent you to version 2, which fixes many of the bugs found in this game, and some of the unnecessary lag :/ I'm glad you liked it, I wouldn't call the artwork superb though XD Soon I want to make a shooter much like this on in the same style of Gradium and Dreamcatcher but with a music game twist.

Outstanding Job

You two have really outdone yourselves. The artwork and animation were superb and the storyline although simplistic was also very nice. The gameplay was easy to understand and the puzzles offered a bit of a challenge now and then. I had to stop myself from playing this game to actually review it. Also great choice in music I must say.

*Superb Artwork
*Superb Animation
*Superb Story
*Superb Sound
*Very Fun

Funny and Interesting

Incomplete, but fun. I did enjoy the story and your artwork was very nice. However it's incomplete... you need to do some work with all the weapons. Also instead of waves, have levels with different backgrounds. Other than that you've got a great game on your hands.

*Great Artwork
*Great Animation
*Superb Story
*Fun to Play

(incompleted)

Not Too Shabby

Well it wasn't bad, but it was missing a lot, it was a nice tutorial, and you basically did what you said you were going to do... How to Draw a Cat. You know this flash is a hard one to judge, because you didn't promise much so I can't say you didn't promise certain things, because if you don't promise them then nothing can be put against you. This flash really is difficult to judge... hm. Very well your artwork can only be judged as masterful... also very nice choice of sound. As for the tutorial part, it does work I drew a cat exactly like that on my marker board.

*Masterful Artwork [NOTE TO OTHER FLASH ARTISTS, THIS ISN'T A GUARANTEE]
*Superb Tutorial

Cryoma responds:

Yes indeed, you nailed the whole plot behind my grand scheme, it's simple yet perfect and there's nothing that anyone can complain about.

30, Male