The-Great-One

176 Game Reviews

48 w/ Responses

3 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

Weird Game

This was a very weird game, but good. I hope to see more of things like this from you.

1-UP!

Gold Medal

Mario + Tetris = FUN FUN!

Besides Dr. Mario I'd have to say that this is by far the greatest Tetris game I've ever played. I hope their will be more things like this. I have many ideas for this game, but I don't have flash yet so I'm stuck. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

1-UP!

Gold Medal

A Flash Game that actually has PERFECT TENS!

Maybe you should teach other people how to make flash games like this. Ray Part 2 is AWESOME! I've never awarded all tens to anything before, you are one The Great One's!

A Great One

BRAVO!

Excellent Work! You did a magnificent job on this movie, with many scenes, rankings, you just have to keep playing it to see all the scenes and rankings. Also the artwork is amazing! Keep up the good work!

ReD

This game was awesome! It's in my favorites now.

Yawn! Boring!

Sorry man. I know Tetris is the biggest puzzle game ever, but you should at least give a background music and a better background. The graphics were cheesy, but since it was a tetris game the graphics were good. Can you please fix it. It's not bad, but at the same time it's not good either.

Profile picture by fluffyb0i