View Profile The-Great-One

All 164 Game Reviews

44 w/ Responses

Trippy and Awesome

I understand using low graphics just in case people have slow computers. This is the best man. I kept clicking one of the hammers higher and higher and got all the way to 500. I have only one question...how high can the numbers go on this. Also the music really hypnotizes you into a deep trance of thought. Excellent job on this. Please make a sequel, maybe something with triangles!

*Great Idea
*Trippy and Fun
*Great Sound
*Graphics Work very well with this

(none)

Lifes-a-Bitch responds:

Glad you found it real fun. I'll make a sequal, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but I will, and it will... Erm... Er... Seizuefie, more people, and hypnotise the world! So I can have chocolate. :)

Funny.

Not really the best in the world, but it was funny and random. Not bad...yet not too good either.

MarlboroLock responds:

yup, just to piss of pervs

Scary and Magnificent

It took me a good while to beat this game. The artwork and graphics were very nice and all the different ways you could get killed. You could die any minute and not get to "Play Again". Everybody should play this game so they can go through this scenario of horror. Excellent Job.

*Great on Art
*Great on Graphics
*The Scenario Sequence was Superb
*Great Choice of Sound

(none)

Excellent!

Magnificent flash game. It's now one of my favorites. You did a magnificent job on this game, it's simplistic values are what make it great. Smileys with guns shooting each other. Brilliant! Now nothing wrong just a suggestion...maybe you could've put Health for your smiley to pick up and time to add to the clock. Also for unlockables might I suggest an "infinite ammo" item. Other than that great game.

*Great Graphics
*Nice Game
*Addictive
*Challenging

*None

|| 50/50 Points ||
*Could've used some extra items.

Needs More

For a game called Extreme Pong Pong it needs more. You need more items besides a shrinking ray. You need stuff put out onto the field like fireballs, shrink rays, speed up, slow down, two balls, and growth; I'll send you a detailed list on each. I like how you kept it simple and boosted it with colors, but not too much color which is great (red vs. blue). You have a great game and a great prototype.

*Classic
*Non-excessive colors

*Need more items

///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
| PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM Inbox |
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////

Alcho responds:

Thanks for your review and message. I found it very helpful.

My next game is already underway, it will have such items and more. Im thinking of making it tournament based, with an item shop to buy upgrades.

It will be fun. :)

Hmm...Amusing

Very amusing. Yet sick and sadistic. I like it, but you could've thought of sicker stuff

*Nice and Bloody
*Sadistic
*Good Graphics

*Needs More Torture

Very Nice

You should be an erotic writer (unless you're already one). You can write erotic stories with such passion and exotic notions that today's people understand. I salute you in your credited work. You should really write novels like this, adventure (if you wanna use that word) erotic novels. You should make another one, but try sound and a little bit more interactivity next time, other than that great job!

*Nice Story Line
*Nice Game

*Needs more Interactivity
*Needs sound

moptophaha responds:

hehe...you really don't know how amusing I find that...

Oh well.

Yes, I agree, about 90% of the way through making this, I realised I had zero interactivity, so I hurredly added some, and the rest is history.

And sound is tricky, but I'll give it a shot...

WTF!

Well I will say, a very beautifully drawn maze and a great prank to send someone else. I really wasn't expecting the screamer. You see this is how you're SUPPOSED to use a screamer. Also nice choice of music, going with the Forest Temple from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

*Beautiful Maze
*Proper Use of Screamer
*Nice choice of music

*Only one maze

Very challenging...

This game is very challenging. I like it, it can be used for reflex testing and hand-eye coordination. Also nice holdiay theme put in.
The Graphics were bad, but hey they're just graphics!?! They don't have to be extreme!

*Holiday Points
*Great Idea for a game
*Reflex Tester
*Hand-Eye Coordination

|| Bad Points ||
*Graphics could've been a little better.

Over-Kill responds:

I like the graphics!
They are good and don't can't get much better!
Thanks for the review...uhh there was no sound...

Very Nice Indeed!

This game was AWESOME! The Graphics were great, the style of the game was genius and to top it all of the sound was brilliant! By the way...where can I get that song?

*Graphics were great
*The Music choice was excellent
*The Idea was genius.

||Bad Points ||
*Could've made the cursor a little smaller.

Spinkyx responds: