View Profile The-Great-One

All 165 Game Reviews

43 w/ Responses

Wilber7's Suggestion Box #2

Not bad, but I have a few suggestions.

1. Even at the lowest difficulty it's almost impossible to beat the computer, either change the computer's brain or make a bigger field or smaller ball.

2. It might be nice to have sound for even PONG at least had sound.
Maybe you should have music too, not that's it needed, check the Newground Audio Portal for something you might like.

3. Good Idea, but change some things.

Weird Game

This was a very weird game, but good. I hope to see more of things like this from you.

1-UP!

Gold Medal

A Flash Game that actually has PERFECT TENS!

Maybe you should teach other people how to make flash games like this. Ray Part 2 is AWESOME! I've never awarded all tens to anything before, you are one The Great One's!

A Great One

BRAVO!

Excellent Work! You did a magnificent job on this movie, with many scenes, rankings, you just have to keep playing it to see all the scenes and rankings. Also the artwork is amazing! Keep up the good work!

ReD

This game was awesome! It's in my favorites now.

Yawn! Boring!

Sorry man. I know Tetris is the biggest puzzle game ever, but you should at least give a background music and a better background. The graphics were cheesy, but since it was a tetris game the graphics were good. Can you please fix it. It's not bad, but at the same time it's not good either.

30, Male